Zakuul Stronghold

No clue if this has been posted before or not, probably has but whatever.

Zakuul is by far, the best looking city planet. I know that Old Town, and Breaktown are the only two places you can go to, and they're dumps, but a view of the Spire in the higher levels would be very good looking indeed. A stronghold in the center of the spire would be amazing. If you look back to the trailer for KOTET you see some sort of apartment that Senya and Vaylin have, and frankly it looked gorgeuous. (yes i know its a trailer, but with swtor graphics it still would look good) I'd really hope for a palace of some sort, but a penthouse would also be pretty cool, as long as its not a Kaas/Coruscant re-skin.

Just some thoughts, anybody agree, disagree?

I for one, am TRYING to run a Zakuulan RP guild on my server. It is.. almost impossible to do without a Zakuulan stronghold and/or fleetship. BOTH would be amazing, I would happily sacrifice all my other strongholds if I could get JUST the Zakuulan one. I wouldnt care if it was INSANELY expensive (given the size of Vaylins penthouse, it would be worth it). We rule Zakuul now, we NEED our royal penthouse on the Spire.

I'd love a Zakuul stronghold. Also would be nice if they stopped releasing those super-ugly Iokath decos and add some more Zakuul decos instead.

Saaame, I love the Zakuulan decos, and I'd love more. I've spent literally hundreds of millions preparing for the eventual Zakuulan SH. I'm so ready.