***Best PvPers***

PowerReaper

I'll save you the time and trouble bud. Ascendancy & Co and Deadweight & Co. Based on the fact that Rated warzones is top tier for PvP.

Now if your looking for a more individual player running around the Warzone kind of observation. Well, once again this is easy. Anyone from these guilds:

Ascendency

Stanger danger

Dead Weight*

Full Resolve

BlackJack

Covenant Speed

Yes

Ghost Infantry

Edited by TyraelJedi

I'll save you the time trouble bud. Ascendancy & Co and Deadweight & Co. Based on the fact that Rated warzones is top tier for PvP.

Now if you looking for a more individual player running around the Warzone kind of observation. Well, once again this is easy. Anyone from these guilds:

Ascendency

Stanger danger

Dead Weight*

Full Resolve

BlackJack

Covenant Speed

Yes

Ghost Infantry

Pretty much, though I know BlackJack, and possibly some of the other guilds there have some players who aren't really high lvl PVPers, but are RL friends, or old members from back when we were a pve guild.

Pretty much, though I know BlackJack, and possibly some of the other guilds there have some players who aren't really high lvl PVPers, but are RL friends, or old members from back when we were a pve guild.

Very true. Even if I deduced it even further and say 5 from each guild are ultimate super stars in PvP, that means I have to list 40 knuckle heads and embark on a legendary tale on why they are awesome. lol. I'll pass and just recognize the body of peps instead. That's what it should be all about anyways.:D

Edited by TyraelJedi

I really have to give Shao'kahn a thumbs up, even when all hope is lost and every is at 1 node farming defender medals he still never gives up. Objectives much? :)

Gratitude Cristine, and your words warms the heart like the embrace of the sun on a summer day. :)

And dont mind the dialog, i've been watching to much Spartacus as of late.

Look at your signature, then think back a month ago to any posts you may have made on a PvP Thread

Only post I recall making, was in the "Best Solo PVPers" thread, in that I thought it was being turned into a "Best individual performances thread", as opposed to a "Best of the people who queue up without 3 of their guildmates supporting them" thread. Not that there is anything wrong with playing with your guildies, I was just hoping for a "Best of the PuGs" thread, and was disappointed when that was not the case.

The names you're dropping, are good PVPers, not trying to diminish that at all.

Who's the best player in the NBA? Well, it has to be all the players on the Lakers, Celtics, and Heat. Anyone from any other team could not possibly be any good because they aren't on a top team. There is no way the best player on the Knicks is better than the worst player on the Heat. Inconceivable!

Sounds ridiculous, doesn't it? That's how half of these posts come off

Who's the best player in the NBA? Well, it has to be all the players on the Lakers, Celtics, and Heat. Anyone from any other team could not possibly be any good because they aren't on a top team. There is no way the best player on the Knicks is better than the worst player on the Heat. Inconceivable!

I agree with this message.

Sounds ridiculous, doesn't it? That's how half of these posts come off

Celtics? Pffft. Everyone knows OKC is the new hotness :p.