HK 47 says in The Foundry.....(spoilers)

ChrisRedmond

Wow... I didn't even notice, i was too busy fanboying over hk actually being in the game, then i realised "oh crap revan must be the last boss!" and fanboyed even harder.

And it was just one line, after all, could have been a scripting error, because he did say "Organic meatbags" earlier in the flashpoint.

Wow... I didn't even notice, i was too busy fanboying over hk actually being in the game, then i realised "oh crap revan must be the last boss!" and fanboyed even harder.

And it was just one line, after all, could have been a scripting error, because he did say "Organic meatbags" earlier in the flashpoint.

Me too, I'm also a fanboy. It got me thinking it couldn't really be HK- 47, what with his berating the HK 50s and 51s for using the term 'organics'. Conspiuracy theory anyone?

Yeah I know, there's nothing more important in my life right now than to worry about this. It's sad.

Then again, there's nothing more important in your life right now than to worry about this. Irony anyone? :D

I'm not worried about it. I couldn't care less what HK-47 says. So what if he says organics. He said meatbags earlier in the fp, so it doesn't matter.

You're gonna say I care because I replied aren't you? Well I don't :confused:

I'm not worried about it. I couldn't care less what HK-47 says. So what if he says organics. He said meatbags earlier in the fp, so it doesn't matter.

You're gonna say I care because I replied aren't you? Well I don't :confused:

I'm just curious that you seem oblivious to the irony. Not American are you?

I'm just curious that you seem oblivious to the irony. Not American are you?

I'm American and I saw the irony. I just posted cause I felt like it. I get bored sometimes. Usually I don't bother with unimportant stuff like what HK says, but I was bored. Guess you could say I have nothing better to do :D

I'm American and I saw the irony. I just posted cause I felt like it. I get bored sometimes. Usually I don't bother with unimportant stuff like what HK says, but I was bored. Guess you could say I have nothing better to do :D

This made me giggle. I suppose we should be grateful in a way that we ave nothing better to do.:)

I will admit now - I am a HK fanboy and a Revan fanboy (but a realistic one)

I did notice, however 300 years might have some effects on the old control clusters and he also says "this is most entertaining, please send more meatbags for me to slaughter" so it balances out nicely.

He also used the term organics in KOTOR I in case no one realized. It wasn't until KOTOR II that HK magically began hating the term "organics" and exclusively used meatbags.

Its not like it doesn't exist in his vocabulary.