Ultimate PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol. You deviant, you. And after looking at some of the records on here, I'm shocked you keep track of it so well, Zab. But now I also have to wonder what is and what isn't legitimate. Know what I mean?

Indeed, the records list is not always easy to keep up to date on. I frequently make minor errors that I end up correcting later. The error I make most often is for example, if someone has a new overall damage done record, I'll put it there, but forget to factor it into my server comparison section, since that section is always changing every time there is a record put in a certain six categories. There's also times where I get the class wrong, or even the screenshot link. I'm glad to see my work is appreciated though :).

I have a few tricks I used before to determine the validity of a screenshot. depending on what category it was. Now that this has been introduced to the mix though, I'll have to check screenshots for evidence of photo tampering as well...

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

Yeah, I have a few tricks I used before depending on what category it was. Now that this has been introduced to the mix though, I'll have to check screenshots for evidence of photo tampering as well...

As long as the screenshots can be distinguished and differentiated, you pretty much have your work cut out for you. Now it's just doing the work that's time consuming. What main categories are you going to take a look at out of curiosity?

As long as the screenshots can be distinguished and differentiated, you pretty much have your work cut out for you. Now it's just doing the work that's time consuming. What main categories are you going to take a look at out of curiosity?

I don't really think the ones up there now are photoshoped but... the main categories I'll be analyzing even more than the others are Overall damage done, Damage per second, Overall protection, Protection per single life, Overall healing, and healing per second. The main reason for this is because these categories are the ones that factor into the server comparison section.

I don't really think the ones up there now are photoshoped but... the main categories I'll be analyzing even more than the others are Overall damage done, Damage per second, Overall protection, Protection per single life, Overall healing, and healing per second. The main reason for this is because these categories are the ones that factor into the server comparison section.

Fair enough. Well I bid you good luck with that as I know I'd be far too lazy to do so. Lol.

The game lasted 6 rounds. 6 rounds at 2 minutes each, plus 15 second intermissions for the explosions

(60)(12) + (15)(6) = 810 seconds

771828/810 = 952.87 hps.

The game lasted 3 rounds (you can see on the screenshot x6) not 6, also its 2.5min each round.

Edited by Pekoo

The game lasted 3 rounds (you can see on the screenshot x6) not 6, also its 2.5min each round.

Alright, you are correct. Also after watching a video, I can confirm the intermissions between explosions are 10 seconds. So going by these calculations, he actually got over that amount slightly, though I'm not sure what else it may be calculating. Ok, my apologies, I will add it.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

I have modified the records thread with a table of contents. The table of contents has color coded links that will immediately take you to the section you are interested in looking at with the click of a mouse. Almost everything in the table of contents is a clickable link. This should make it more convenient for those who follow this list. Edited by NamikazeNaruto