required weapon not equipped

sturod

hey,

i have just got the ancient lightsaber and have done all of the enchancement tasks, i am a lvl 10 marauder with all the skills to use it but for some reason it says required weapon not equipped and it will not let me use it. i have tryed switching back to the war blade and now it says the same thing. anyone have any ideas on this? it would be greatly appreciated

Is it because you need to have two lightsabers equipped to use that skill you said you are a maurder they use two sabers check your bag you should have got a bag as part of your advanced class and in that is a 2nd lightsaber

thanks heaps, where would i find this bag in my inventory?

I don't get what you mean by "where in your inventory". It doesn't have a set slot it shows up in, just the first available at the time you received the item. When you selected your advanced class, you received an item called "Marauder's Supply Pack". Inside of it will be your second lightsaber.

If you somehow sold this bag, or its contents, you can't get them back and you'll need to find another lightsaber for your offhand. Examples of ways to do this are: Buy one from the Galactic Trade Network (GTN), run the Black Talon flashpoint and hope the last boss drops her lightsaber and you win the roll, asking a friend on your server to buy you one, etc.

Greetings everyone!

We just wanted to drop a note saying thank you for your helpful responses to the thread's author problem! As you can see, it was resolved and we love seeing the community help each other out!

Have a great night! :)