Fast way to find schematics?

happyscrub

I want all the sythweave lvl 19 Sorc orange light armor schematics. I been spamming underworld trading 17-23 companion gift quest, but rarely do I ever get a schematic.

Is it faster to just kill mobs in that lvl range? Is there another way?

Are you using a companion with + Underworld Trading Crit to run the missions. Also the drop rate seems to be higher from the Rich or Abundant yield ones.

There is also Sods or is it Murphy's Law at work ( for me anyway), my armormech gets nothing but Synthweave schematics.

Personally, I'm unconvinced schematics from UWT is in any way related to criticals. When you crit the mission, you get the purple mats. But getting schematics seems to be completely unrelated to whether or not you get purple mats. I suspect it's a completely different random chance.

Personally, I'm unconvinced schematics from UWT is in any way related to criticals. When you crit the mission, you get the purple mats. But getting schematics seems to be completely unrelated to whether or not you get purple mats. I suspect it's a completely different random chance.

Agreed, I see schematics drop on no-crit mission returns.