Freelancer's Bounty Pack

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Varactyl of course :D

I do suggest though, multiple variations to be unlockable through grinding in game, like the tauntaun mount for example, don't put too many things earned through only cartel market. No offense but all the cartel market exclusive items does is just prove how much money you spent. Put items in the game that prove you've grinded for it via in-game not the cartel market.

Edited by Jonoku

I am not usually all that interested in these, but I may try my luck with a few. :) I doubt I'll get the Varactyl, but I've been lucky with mount drops before (got a Skiff with just one purchase). Of course that means this time I won't be, lol.

...You already can?

No, you can't. It currently prompts you letting you know that it will open a browser window so that you can make a Cartel Coin purchase. They stated once the in-game option (where you can actually just purchase in-game, no browser launching necessary) is launched there will also be 50% off your first purchase.

Edited by dakajojo

When will we be able to purchase Cartel Coins in-game? I was hoping it would be included with this update.

Would like to know an update on this as well. I was hoping to make use of the 50% off first purchase and get a few crates of the new packs.

No, you can't. It currently prompts you letting you know that it will open a browser window so that you can make a Cartel Coin purchase. They stated once the in-game option (where you can actually just purchase in-game, no browser launching necessary) is launched there will also be 50% off your first purchase.

what if your first purchase of cartel coins were before the 50 percent offer, do you still get this deal? or is it too late?

what if your first purchase of cartel coins were before the 50 percent offer, do you still get this deal? or is it too late?

Yes, you would still be eligible. It's 50% off your first in-game Cartel Coin purchase. Sorry, I should have clarified.

Edited by dakajojo

The cybernetics and new speeders are full of awesome IMO.

The blood red crystals could be a deeper red, but I will live with it...at least it is red...or pretty close to red. Would like to see this one changed to a deeper red if possible.

All in all some great additions.

Yes, you would still be eligible. It's 50% off your first in-game Cartel Coin purchase.

Oh, gotcha, so it applies to everyone since no one has done an in-game cartel coin purchase yet. Thanks man and np.

Edited by Jonoku

No offense but all the cartel market exclusive items does is just prove how much money you spent. Put items in the game that prove you've grinded for it via in-game not the cartel market.

No, the other thing the CM exclusive items do is make them money. If you can get the same stuff in-game, then people won't buy packs and spend money on the CM. They need people to do that in order to fund this game.

So I take it the rep items for the current cartel rep will be replaced by the newer ones? Time to rush some packs for that last bit of rep I need.

Nope. If you go on the PTS, you can see the new vendors. Current packs have rep for the Contraband Resale group. The new packs have rep for the Bounty Supply group. Nothing is changing for the Contraband Resale group. Same vendors, same items (including some items from Shipment 1 packs) and you get rep the same way. The Bounty Supply group rep will only be from the new packs and they have their own vendors with their own items (including some items from Shipment 2 packs).

Love the Varactyl Mount & Rotworm Jersey.

Is there a reason you don't put the pictures on the website and link out to them instead? I much prefer the way the old ones were formatted, like the Archon's -> http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20130611

I'm also keen to know if the 50% off deal will be available when this goes live - without discounts the packs/hypercrates are far too expensive for what you get, so I only buy them when they are on sale. I'm also interested to know if you can put multiple 5.5k packs into your first purchase to get the 50% off, because if you can I will buy multiple hypercrates instead of just one <3

I do suggest though, multiple variations to be unlockable through grinding in game, like the tauntaun mount for example, don't put too many things earned through only cartel market. No offense but all the cartel market exclusive items does is just prove how much money you spent.

Rather than grinding them out, I like the idea of certain achievements (Imperial/Republic Diehard, Galactic Explorer, Datacron Master, Galactic Hero) giving you certain new vanity items.