Aussie Server Maintenance

Karsaris

Hellos..

Doubt anyone important will even pay attention to this post.. though I am agitated enough to post it regardless.

I am Australian, and I work for a living.

Like most, gaming is my hobby... it is what I do to unwind from work and real life dramas...

I get home around 5:30pm and it feels like more often then not, there is an outage right when I get home.

I am not against so many outages to get issues fixed, I would just like the times modified if possible...

fingers crossed the times can be revisited... (hope this was on topic)

Outage A : 10PM AEST -> 3AM AEST

Outage B: 3AM AEST -> 6AM AEST

Outage C: 6AM AEST -> 11AM AEST

seems better...

Even 6 - 11am is not peak time... (for the majority)

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meanwhile, brace yourself for this thread to be flooded with the usual "sorry I'm alive" crowd that seem to think we must accept everything every company does without question, and just be greatful we can give them our money.

I LOLd IRL

I will NOT be renewing my subscription.

I paid for a game that is unavailable during peak play times in Australia due to frequent and lengthy maintainance.

When this game finally dies due to lack of subscriptions, do know it was how you managed it that killed it :-)

• 4 months later...
Server down, 6pm Friday night. WTG Bioware - do you have a collective brain between you? Pull your heads out from wherever they currently are and realise that the US isn't the centre of the universe.

i Like that Idea but , Really these things have to be Done im from UK, and iv come home from my gf's to play server's down But..... s**t happens eh?

A+ on the " and realise that the US isn't the centre of the universe."

:jawa_biggrin:

Server down, 6pm Friday night. WTG Bioware - do you have a collective brain between you? Pull your heads out from wherever they currently are and realise that the US isn't the centre of the universe.

i Like that Idea but , Really these things have to be Done im from UK, and iv come home from my gf's to play server's down But..... s**t happens eh?

A+ on the " and realise that the US isn't the centre of the universe."

:jawa_biggrin:

the maintenance is for one server not all