Premades go for Ranked plz, not for normal wz

chaosmadness

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So yesterday Coral started qing for rankeds at like 8 pm (GMT +2 Eu is my time), since we had ppl online. After roughly 2 hours, all we got were 2 pops and the warzones were empty. I don't think any of the usual suspects was q'd for ranked so, it was either a new bug or 2 pug groups trying to farm comms.

We were in q from 9:20pm CET or something, 4 empty ones in a row, decided to shut down the party.

We were in q from 9:20pm CET or something, 4 empty ones in a row, decided to shut down the party.

new feature? I know Harbinger was getting empty warzones as well because Jojel was whining about it in gchat

Edited by Suryi

Think we started q ing at the same time. Hope the system didn't fail to put us in the same warzone. Otherwise its no ranked at least till next Tuesday, which means moar qq about premades and Coral 's gonna have a hard time restraining Yoyel. :ph_danger:

We got Civil War and Huttball. You ?

Gonna try to test if its a new bug 2night, or worst case since its SoA day 2day, tomorrow.

Heres a different version of QQ:

To Impetus Norvegicus and Brotherhood of Darkness.

I know you cant raid everyday, that you need to assemble 8 geared and good players, I understand you cant PvE the whole time, and that you want to do some PvP from time to time but please listen:

Would you go Denova NiM or TFB HM in War hero gear?

I assume no.

Would you go to Warzones with Campaign gear?

Yes, you do.

Stachp, youre annoying and super squishy and not to mention very ignorrant.

Its bad, you suck your healers dry of resources and yea, you annoy us!

I dont understand why you want to annoy us PvP'ers specially on Tuesdays, its our weekly reset, go do your own weekly, I log my Scoundrel every Tuesday and finish my weekly by the DAY, but on the Imp side, its a heII.

Your 4man premade of max 200 expertise team is horrible!

wat r u doin?....stachp

Felt for bumping this as this is a serious matter :(

Think we started q ing at the same time. Hope the system didn't fail to put us in the same warzone. Otherwise its no ranked at least till next Tuesday, which means moar qq about premades and Coral 's gonna have a hard time restraining Yoyel. :ph_danger:

We got Civil War and Huttball. You ?

Gonna try to test if its a new bug 2night, or worst case since its SoA day 2day, tomorrow.

cant really tell exactly as i wasnt in the group, but if i recall right, 2 first ones - huttball then novarre.

Heres a different version of QQ:

To Impetus Norvegicus and Brotherhood of Darkness.

I know you cant raid everyday, that you need to assemble 8 geared and good players, I understand you cant PvE the whole time, and that you want to do some PvP from time to time but please listen:

Would you go Denova NiM or TFB HM in War hero gear?

I assume no.

Would you go to Warzones with Campaign gear?

Yes, you do.

Stachp, youre annoying and super squishy and not to mention very ignorrant.

Its bad, you suck your healers dry of resources and yea, you annoy us!

I dont understand why you want to annoy us PvP'ers specially on Tuesdays, its our weekly reset, go do your own weekly, I log my Scoundrel every Tuesday and finish my weekly by the DAY, but on the Imp side, its a heII.

Your 4man premade of max 200 expertise team is horrible!

wat r u doin?....stachp

If I end up with 2 or more of the above guilds I inspect gear and pretty much leave immediately. I don't think their voice comm works either because they don't even help their own guild mates and usually let the enemy cap. You have to constantly check their health in voidstar because if you don't they are going to die and let the door be planted on.

If I end up with 2 or more of the above guilds I inspect gear and pretty much leave immediately. I don't think their voice comm works either because they don't even help their own guild mates and usually let the enemy cap. You have to constantly check their health in voidstar because if you don't they are going to die and let the door be planted on.

You see.. I have a bad habbit about leaving warzones :D

I accept recruit geared players, but not PvE'ers

Recruit gear is not the problem. I have recruit geared jugg and normals are mostly fine for me. People just need to use brains and stop complaining about gear or premades. Half of the "premade" teams playing without voice communication so the problem is you only.

Recruit gear is not the problem. I have recruit geared jugg and normals are mostly fine for me. People just need to use brains and stop complaining about gear or premades. Half of the "premade" teams playing without voice communication so the problem is you only.

I don't know what it's like with a full set of ewh gear, but right now gearing up this character.. i have to avoid certain people only because of the gear. Part of the game i guess.. but quite a hassle :/

• 1 month later...
normals - for casuals and people leveling up(gear) or just having some fun (also no forming premades and stomping on pugs is not included in "fun")

Ranked - teams to form premades and do ranked pvp for better rewards and status.

Fun in an MMO for me is also defined by playing with friends, but we don't have an 8-man group for ranked, what should we do by your logic?

We all get ganked sometimes when pugging , yeah it Can be frustrating sometimes,

But facing a premade while pugging is not the frustrating part , its seeing how bad the team your in is. Or that you get unlucky with the class setup (i wouldnt mind seeing a good matchmaking system witch includes class setup when availible.

Because a pug with 8 skilled individuals can beat a premade . An example is yesterday when the pug i was in. Completly destroyed a 4 man mvp premade, decent setup aswell.

Edited by Zeaza

• 4 weeks later...