Takes 96 Hours of gameplay to get 3500 ranked Warzone commendations.

Sunflake

So to get the first weapon i need around 3500 Ranked valor.

If i win i get around 30-40 ranked warzone commendations per match (recalculated from normal warzone commendations).

If i loose i get 10 ranked warzone commendations.(recalculated from normal warzone commendations).

The ratio is around 8 loss and 2 wins per 10 warzone matches on my server.

So i get per 10 warzone matches around 150 ranked warzones commendations.

Need around 3500 for decent item so its 3500 / 150 = around 230 matches of pvp

On average they take around 15 - 20 minutes.

So to get 3500 ranked warzone commendations takes me around 68 hours of continous warzones gameplay. With a waiting on average of 5 - 10 minutes on a next warzone on my server the total comes to 68 hours of gameplay and 29 hours of waiting to it takes around 97 Hours to gather 3500 warzone ranked commendations.

*respectfully* Is this the PvP you had invisioned Bioware?

Edited by Sunflake

That sucks. run a premade if your win/loss is so bad. I already have my wh gloves which was 2k, plus 600 rwz coms in the bank so its not that bad if you are winning.

Also, the changes to voidstar allows games to be done in like 7 mins if facing a group of scrubs

Edited by LordMuffins

That sucks. run a premade if your win/loss is so bad. I already have my wh gloves which was 2k, plus 600 rwz coms in the bank so its not that bad if you are winning.

Also, the changes to voidstar allows games to be done in like 7 mins if facing a group of scrubs

That does not solve the problem on all servers... servers like mine where one side wins 90 + % premades help yes but your still losing alot more then winning

That does not solve the problem on all servers... servers like mine where one side wins 90 + % premades help yes but your still losing alot more then winning

What can i say. I approve of the changes because i've noticed people have stopped turning games into team deathmatch now that loosing is worthless. Rewarding success is kind of a cultural norm, rewarding failure is not. I solo que most of the time btw.

Edited by LordMuffins

I got my weapon already, and I assure you I didn't play 96 hours.

But hey, I lost maybe 4 games out of all that I played...when I solo queued.

You probably had already commendations. My calculations are from zero