SWG Eclipse

Galenius

Finally! an Eclipse thread!

I am Jire Weber, a dark side Jedi from LOK in my Rebellion days and CIS for my Imperial ones!

I had a wookie..... I've forgotten his name :D

I currently play on Darth Sion PvE server as Qanon, a scoundrel. It'd be awesome if anyone who remembers me would send me an in-game mail or pm me or something, anything! Miss SWG!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats up fellow eclipse players!

I was Drelok

Trandoshan

CM/ Doctor,Rifleman,swordsman , TKA,

I was in the Guild Search N Destroy (SnD), I rolled with wyland,narsil,zonjai, kariote and many others!

I loved fighting you imps in anchor head! and then repelling you back to bestine only to get pushed back to anchor head.

some of your names and guilds are pretty familiar. I played until wow came out and left for good but that first year was really special as it was my first mmo, and I had fun just doing nothing but exploring and fighting imperials. I even miss the laggy crowded coreilla space port!

Edited by NismoGThirtyfive

Hello fellow eclipsians...

I was on eclispe from teh satrt to the bitter end... was in gulds <CH>, <TSS>, <LOK> and finally <ARC>

Gaj' Ifeco , Gez' Ifeco, Jhianna Ifeco and finally Baccabev were my toons.

am now hiding out on Luks Sene

Formally known as Valnir. Was in SK, GUN and finally LOK before I ended up transfering to Flurry(was named Spor and was with MPI) for a bit before swg died.

I am currently Playing on The Bastion mainly on the Sith side on my new main Vením.

whats up fellow eclipse players!

I was Drelok

Trandoshan

CM/ Doctor,Rifleman,swordsman , TKA,

I was in the Guild Search N Destroy (SnD), I rolled with wyland,narsil,zonjai, kariote and many others!

I loved fighting you imps in anchor head! and then repelling you back to bestine only to get pushed back to anchor head.

some of your names and guilds are pretty familiar. I played until wow came out and left for good but that first year was really special as it was my first mmo, and I had fun just doing nothing but exploring and fighting imperials. I even miss the laggy crowded coreilla space port!

Drelok just realized that the post is by you not wyland sorry mate i do rember running with you as well in the SnD days just wanted to say hello !! wondering if you ever did talk to any of the old SnD guys still havent heard from a soul in a long while keep in touch bud later !!!

Edited by JosifRose

Hey fellow Eclipsers

Josif Rose, as Pre NGE CU Creature Handler, Rifleman, Pikeman, so many professions during the grind lol. Was a member of SnD back in the day Rolled with Wyland mostly and blubba and im totally spacing out on a bunch but i miss defending our city and just having fun at the sandpeople base or hunting krayt dragons lol in tat. Good to see some old familiar faces and names feel free to hit me up guys !

• 2 weeks later...
Drelok just realized that the post is by you not wyland sorry mate i do rember running with you as well in the SnD days just wanted to say hello !! wondering if you ever did talk to any of the old SnD guys still havent heard from a soul in a long while keep in touch bud later !!!

:D:D lol its ok . I miss the old SnD Days! I actually played with Wyland in WOW hes on the uldum server I believe he is still there but not completey sure since it has been a while since I played

Used to play on Eclipse, but not for long. I always got lost in the Dune Sea, drove me crazy (Didn't have one of those fancy instant travel speeders.) Nobody would remember me, though, never got past level 17. I was Parius, though, if anyone remembers o_o

-OBS- is on Prophecy of the Five server now.

I had so many alts i barely remember them all i believe at 1 point i had five accounts 3 elder lol

Apocalypse-/Wyyrlok/Arrwenn/Arrowen/Makayla/JonJon/Dathka Graush/Boondox/Grievance/Jaaro Naast/Onakkata/Sidious'fisa/Wikked/Twizzted/?

-OBS- 4 Life

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Ranc Orrtick from Eclipse here.

I know I am a little late at the party, but I haven't had a good PC and less time since then and played mostly on consoles. Now I am back in the game thx to my new Imac 27' and Boot Camp and I would like to know if there are any former Eclipsians from my old Guild GOTH (Glory of the Hunt). We were an Imperial guild (or PA;)) on Naboo and part of the Imperial Naboo Alliance. I rolled with Gunrok, Darth Ryo, Liblo Damlad and Amiehe

Was there from the early beta until the NGE. I am currently on Red Eclipse as Ranc'Orr'Tick.

Hello everyone just checking in to try to find some old friends. My character name on Eclipse was Vaifos not sure if anyone remembers me but I was in CIO and -DD- but feel free to PM me I'm looking to reconnect so I can find a server to play with some friends.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello former Eclipse players!

Just checking in to see who is still around. I have played SW:TOR since BETA and first day of early access. I'll always use the same sci-fi name. Aharx.

I played on Eclipse since the beginning of SW:G. Aharx Pasari is my character name. I was in alot of guilds: TOEF, OBS, IHC, etc. Always Imperial. Imperial for life is what I always say hehe.

Anyone still out there? Does anyone know where Echo is hiding these days? A few freindly Rebels from Echo I wouldn't mind chatting with again. If anyone would like to stay in touch let me know. I am on a little bit of a hiatus from SW:TOR to play Guild Wars 2, but I am always free to chat!

• 5 months later...
Looking into seeing if there are members active in this game and what server they would be playing on. Been a while so I only recognized a few names. Used to play as a BH named Grifter. Where is everyone?! PM please

• 1 year later...

Shot in the dark but figured I would bump this up. I started playing again and looking to see if there are any others still around.

I played as Valnir on Eclipse with SK initially then later in GUN until the NGE hit, came back later for a while before transferring over to Flurry before SWG died.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello Everyone! I can see that some people still find this thread from time to time and with strongholds and guild flagships coming up, elements of the "sandbox" that people miss will possibly bring some people back.

I was Aethos in SWG on Eclipse server and played in CooL and Valor (-V-). I currently play on Shadowlands (PVE) and would like to meet up with old friends if you're out there! I'm planning on re-establishing Valor on the server once I get a few of my lazy friends to stop playing WoW. :) Currently, I know that Morgain and Crosyk from Valor are currently playing WoW on Anvilmar server in a guild called Assylum, just FYI.

If anyone would like to hook up in game, let me know. If there's enough of us, I'll start the old guild back up! I don't expect quick replies, but I've been playing steadily since launch so you should be able to find me in-game, or shoot me a mail in-game.

My common characters:

Republic: Aethos, Arketis, Shadona, Tevari

Emprire: Addirae, Andola, Pasal, Shaedo

Look me up!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
anyone from eclipse still playing this game? I just came back and id like to join up with some old eclipse ppl. :D

Zhenson and myself play on jedi covenant. That's really all I'm aware of as I lost touch with most people due to life getting in the way.