Will the Infiltration/Deception guide on dulfy to no longer valid after patch 5.5?

RaithHarth

None of Dulfy's guides are up to date.

Nearly everyone capable of writing a guide and it being correct has long since quit the game. Everyone still playing and who could doesn't have the time or inclination. Your only real shot is to test everything yourself.

I was talking to a friend of mine on Ebon Hawk and she said she knows someone who used to write the guide for Dulfy, basically this is what we'll need.

4600 Power (cap 5000)

1800 Critical (1850 cap)

1800 Alacrity (1200 cap)

• 1 month later...
I was talking to a friend of mine on Ebon Hawk and she said she knows someone who used to write the guide for Dulfy, basically this is what we'll need.

4600 Power (cap 5000)

1800 Critical (1850 cap)

1800 Alacrity (1200 cap)

All you need to know about alacrity and DPS combo.

Those caps On Power and Alacrity do not exist.

Edited by DavidAtkinson

• 1 month later...

6 enh 5 augments

1866 Alacrity (248 old augments)

1876 Alacrity (248 new augments)

or

3 enh 1 augment

789 (248 old augments)

791 (248 new augments)

Not more, not less. And for the love of god.. don't skip Alacrity alltogether.

Dedicate the rest of your augments to Crit and don't bother with slotting Power into anything you can skip it with.

Oh and get some Accuracy too. 5% is recommended.

Edited by Evolixe

Totally noob assassin here, but why would you stop at 105% accuracy? I thought accuracy was the single best stat for sustained dps until 110% where it becomes useless. I mean if you miss small abilities that's one thing. But if you miss a big one your dps is going to feel it. A potential 20-30k crit comes out as a miss.... bummer.

Other than that I would simply like to ask if the 703 alacrity point is fine or if assassin dps wants to aim for the 1860 thresholds. I know inbetween is wasting potential abilities per second for faster cds and tick timers and alacrities biggest benefit comes at 703 and 1860. I want to say 703 puts your crit at risk of hitting hard diminishing returns and 1860 puts your crit at risk of not being high enough... is it best to go 703 alacrity and then crit to the point where diminishing returns hit hard and then just aug mastery?

I know every spec is different yet alike at the same time. Not sure what ideal is though for assassin's.

The guides may not be up-to-date but the information is still relevant. The rotations remain the same as do the stat vlaues. For example, you will always need 110% accuracy for PvE. How you arrive at that 110% will change as new gear is introduced, and that you will need to figure out on your own; but at least you know what your stat pool looks like.