View Single Post

James_Mcturney
07.13.2015 , 06:08 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by LukeArvin View Post
The Sentinel needs some resistance to constant CC especially as a melee class. Borrowing a page from the Guardian's playbook would be welcome. I think immunity to stuns after force leap and finishing the CD on force leap with saber throw would be a welcome change. This would provide a nice buff to Combat especially which relies on a 3 sec Precision window.
These reforms would be very useful in a boss fight where I need to leap out of a circle, or defend the healer from yet another trash mob.

Proposed Level 60 Set Bonuses:
2-Piece: Zealous Strike increases damage dealt by 2% for 15 seconds. Additionally, Force Leap / Charge grants immunity to stuns knock-backs and all CC for 5 sec.

4-Piece: Saber Throw finishes the cooldown on Force Leap. Additionally, activating Berserk or Zen increases movement speed by 15% and all damage dealt by 3% for 10 seconds.

6-Piece: Lowers the cool-down of Valorous Call by 30 seconds. Additionally, activating Ravage, Master Strike, Dual Saber Throw, or Twin Saber Throw will grant Weaponmaster's/Challenger's Critical Bonus making your next Vicious Throw, Furious Strike and Annihilate or Dispatch, Concentrated Slice and Merciless Slash critically hit. This effect can't occur more than once every minute.
Wow nice op set, although it shouldn't be a set bonus but a utility for pvpers! =) i'm a pve and i know its useless for us, you are not fooling anyone xD