Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

Cheezfriend

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it very hard to believe that that would happen any time even-relatively soon. Don't think we should be worrying.

Ok cool, I was just wondering. I am not aware of whether the population on those servers are in decline or not.

Then you'll have my permission to say "I told you so". Until then, kindly contribute your support or ****.

Well since you put it so nicely, very well, you have my support to consolidate those servers. Let's put the eggs in one basket.

Edited by Tordos

I thought this would of happen by now????? I had a 3 months break and I go it excited at the thought of a Consolidated server (thinking this surely would of happened by now). So I lodged in to find the same dead pvp server. See you in another 3 months I guess.

I can't gear my 50's.

I need to be doing Ops and FP and WZ. I never get a game (SM or HM) at the times when I want to play (late after work, weekends). Until recently I was a part of the Nightmare Council Group 4 Raid Team, but I've left because I can't commit to the raid times due to work. Even if I stayed it was only twice a week (doing 1 HM Op each night) on one character.

I know some people who are regular guilders or who are currently students or not working full time that can play whenever and gear up quickly, but it's just f****g impossible for me.

I think I'm resigned to the fact that I can't play my characters on APAC servers and I'll have to start, all over again, on Harbinger or Bastion.

You suck Bioware. Also - I lodged a ticket and you told me to join a guild. Good one...Idiot... (Do I get banned for that? Ah what the hell, the person that told me to do that IS an idiot.)

I can't gear my 50's.

You suck Bioware. Also - I lodged a ticket and you told me to join a guild. Good one...Idiot... (Do I get banned for that? Ah what the hell, the person that told me to do that IS an idiot.)

I assume that was from the bot reply but it still stings... If you role on Shadowlands, send me a message I'll send you mods and armor. I re-rolled long time ago when the ping was bad for me to APAC.

I can't gear my 50's.

I need to be doing Ops and FP and WZ. I never get a game (SM or HM) at the times when I want to play (late after work, weekends). Until recently I was a part of the Nightmare Council Group 4 Raid Team, but I've left because I can't commit to the raid times due to work. Even if I stayed it was only twice a week (doing 1 HM Op each night) on one character.

I know some people who are regular guilders or who are currently students or not working full time that can play whenever and gear up quickly, but it's just f****g impossible for me.

I think I'm resigned to the fact that I can't play my characters on APAC servers and I'll have to start, all over again, on Harbinger or Bastion.

Indeed I submit 3 tickets about this and no reply at all, seems obvious that they are ignoring the fact about this a long time ago they are being stupid right now I tried to get my self in a HM ec for a while just to gear up and nothing is going on at my free time that when I can even play at all.

Also I'm in NC guild and it seems its the the only guild is still doing raids on the server most of the time anyway and it is impossible to even get in a gear up raid anyway due too the time they do raids at late at night and other just than weekly first 2 bosses on sm ec and tfb sm that's it.

Edited by xSlyDeath

wow, you managed to roll 9 50s. didn't you see the population drop from around 4-5 months ago!?

My previous server sucked three times as hard as current MDN, so all I could really do is levels alts before transfers. Came over with a whole bunch of 50's and high 30's etc. Good game eh?

On the topic of insult to our country, has anyone else noticed game time cards selling out & disappearing from retailers in Aus?

EDIT: It's a bit off-topic, so I started it's own thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=569296

I went to a store once your right the cards are gone because of the F2P thing even tho it sucks when your not a sub.

I can't gear my 50's.

Would it help if I stopped picking on you in wzs? <3

BW. At least reply with where you're at, this is evidently still a hot topic for us.

Both Cheezfriend and I were at the live cast, our questions were ignored, you're again not

replying to this thread.

Don't you realise we just want to be kept informed? Knowing you're doing something about it?

Where's the love for APAC?!