Revan's Chestplate; any word on a fix?

Terin

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they fix the two bugs and the double-hood problem, I will be happy. If they release a faithful incarnation of Revena's KOTOR robes (mask included) I would be doubly happy (so long as it doesn't replace the current gear model everyone has bought).

I would hope, with 2.2 being next week, and no updates to 2.2 PTS or any indication that it is being put in.(Since its not in the PTS) I would hope for at least a response of if not 2.2 than when? Since 2.2 was the indicated target date for the fix.

Perhaps because he has nothing valuable to say, you have read his post right?

Hey everyone,

Our current target for these changes will be Game Update 2.2.

Thanks everyone!

-eric

Game Update 2.2. is this tuseday, and so far on the PTS hasn't been fixed, what we want is an update if not 2.2 whats the other expected date to see the fix? Personally this is making me think the archon pack will be the last time I purchase CC. Quality Control and the Quality Control fixes on stuff we use money for is lacking my support.

Edit: I have tried hard, and turned the other cheek a lot for this game but this(and the other QA overlooked bugs in CM items) Is personally pissing me off.

Edited by Magnusheart

Would still love for a reply.

1). EricMusco still needs to clarify on his post.

2). EricMusco still needs to communicate about 2.2

It would be very pathetic if we didn't receive a response by 6/6/2013, but hey, this is Star Wars: The Old Republic. We are used to not having any communication, and being ignored for 6 months straight.

Let's try to guess when we will see a Developer response, and let's guess what that response will be. Ok, I will start first: I expect a developer response after patch 2.2 launches(When people are angry) explaining why the bug fix for Revan wasn't implemented in the game, and then he will go on to clarify his post which will require more clarification.

Ok, as to what EricMusco will say, well... here we go:

"Hey everyone,

I am EricMusco(AKA: The Community Manager). What is really interesting is that we actually forgot about the bug fix for Revan's armor and it will make its way in patch 2.3!

You guys are very delicate customers, and we here at BioWare want to make sure you are well cared for, so I will share a secret with all of you *Whispers* ~I sure do like Revan's armor~ ;)

-eric"

Edited by SithEBM

They fixed that back in 2.1. Waiting for the light grey bug fix where the grey parts would be black again, and the double hood on the back abolished which was "targeted" to be for 2.2 with absolutely nothing so far.

^ This, and more clarification regarding what EricMusco said.

Yeah, I'd definitely really dig a status-update. It's fine if the changes don't make it in time for 2.2 (which is pretty much impossible at this point anyways), but it's just nice being "in the loop" on this stuff :)

Yeah, I'd definitely really dig a status-update. It's fine if the changes don't make it in time for 2.2 (which is pretty much impossible at this point anyways), but it's just nice being "in the loop" on this stuff :)

Exactly. We just want to be in the loop.

I personally don't use the CM, but many people have paid RL money on the gambling packs in order to get Revan's Armor.

Hey guys,

I was waiting to get 100% confirmation, the Revan's armor fix is not a part of Game Update 2.2. Current target for it is 2.2.1!

-eric

Can we get a picture of the fix before it is released? and will it fix the other double hood infected items, or even NPCS?(darth marr in all makeb scenes has a double hood for example)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=641603

Edited by Magnusheart

Hey guys,

I was waiting to get 100% confirmation, the Revan's armor fix is not a part of Game Update 2.2. Current target for it is 2.2.1!

-eric

Thank you. This response is most welcome.

Now that we have that out of the way, we still need clarification about your post, and then this whole issue is resolved.

Hey guys,

-eric

Any preview, please?

Augmenting gear is expensive and it would be nice to know if the Revan set will be changed for the better or for the worse (w.r.t. our personal tastes).

Any preview, please?

Augmenting gear is expensive and it would be nice to know if the Revan set will be changed for the better or for the worse (w.r.t. our personal tastes).

Another post from EricMusco would take just 1-5minutes. Come on Eric, you assured us that the change will be coming in the patch after 2.2, but you need to clarify on how it will look.

"and more than just the double hood! I will have more specifics later on,"

What will it look like, what did you mean more than just the double hood?

People purchased the CM gambling packs and we deserve a final response that clarifies EVERYTHING.

Exactly. We just want to be in the loop.

I personally don't use the CM, but many people have paid RL money on the gambling packs in order to get Revan's Armor.

LOL, you "gambling pack" people crack me up. Call them "gambling packs" all you want, but they aren't considered "gambling" under any applicable law and they aren't "gambling" any more than buying a pack of baseball cards or countless other types of trading cards.

No real evidence for your statement that "many people" have paid RL money on packs to get Revan's armor, but I'm assuming you're talking about people trying to get the complete set including mask, gloves and belt. If you're talking about the chestpiece, that can be obtained for generally 20,000 to 40,000 credits on the GTN and there's always a bunch of them on there. Not like anyone would need to shell out significant RL money to get that.

Hey guys,

-eric

He didn't say armor remake dude. He is Fixing the existing set. He has never posted on anything other than about the discussion of the 2 now remaining appearance bugs.

If they added new additions to the set outside of the obvious appearance >bugs< it wouldn't be a >bug< fix. And people would be upset about it.

Edited by Magnusheart