looking for guild on republic/empire side

tarkhis

Hi I'm an adult active player looking for a casual raiding guild that I can join and progress with. I like running ops and fps and also pvping on my empire toons. I have a family so real life has to come first but I have 8 level 50 toons 5 empire, 3 republic as follows

50 Guardian full BH tank gear, columi dps set

50 Scoundrel full columi heal set,

50 Vanguard tionese set/ recruit pvp gear

50 Marauder battlemaster and war hero pvp gear

50 bounty hunter full columi medic set

50 sniper pvp geared

50 assassin dps columi geared

50 sorceror battlemaster

• 2 weeks later...
On the Republic side, try Tranquility. We are a mature, LGBT-friendly guild. We have 3 ops groups, so something is going on most nights, start times are either 7 pm, 8pm or 9:30 pm (EST, US) depending on the group. Contact myself in-game or one of the officers: Charlz, Aridian, Tehito, Gobien, BigBlockhead, Tyrien. Two of our groups are 5/5 TFB HM, and the third group recently formed and is working their way through the content. Edited by WolfpackAW
Updated Link

Hi I'm an adult active player looking for a casual raiding guild that I can join and progress with. I like running ops and fps and also pvping on my empire toons. I have a family so real life has to come first but I have 8 level 50 toons 5 empire, 3 republic as follows

50 sniper pvp geared

50 sorceror battlemaster

Hi tarkhis,

WRIS is an evening guild geared towards the 20+ crowd (many of us are in our later 20s, 30s, and older). We have a republic mirror guild (Republic WRIS), guild bank, ventrillo server, and a guild website.

At the moment we have been running SM KP and SM EV as we are building up our OPs team and getting all interested OPs members ready for some more advanced content. We also enjoy running HM FPs, dailies, and lvling alts.

In a nut shell we are a pretty laid back and we look for similar minded people. As an adult guild things don't always go as planned and sometimes, due to scheduling conflicts, OPs may not happen.. But we try our best to run an OPs on Tuesday and Saturdays (approx 8pm CST) with another day (possibly Thursday) in the planning phase.

We are also in desperate need of people willing to take leadership roles as our guild has grown past 56 active members (40 some on the pub side). We may not be a good fit though for guys who just want to jump right into HM EC and beyond... But for those people wanting to get in a guild on the verge of breaking into that type of content for the first time, we are your guild!

Good luck and I wish you well finding that right guild. If you need more info you can get me in game (see sig) or shoot a whisper to our guild leader (count-Burkley / Sorcero / Grimowl).

Edited by sumuser

• 2 weeks later...

50 sniper pvp geared

50 sorceror battlemaster

Mister Tarkhis, did you find a home for your 8 toons? :)