Where are the training dummies?

Karkais

From the patch notes:

Combat Training Dummies have been added to the game. Level 50 and 50+ Training Dummies can be found on the Gav Daragon and Ziost Shadow. Level 20, 30, and 40 targets can be found on Coruscant and Dromund Kaas. Level 10 targets can be found on Origin Worlds. Players can unlock Training Dummies for their personal starship through the Legacy System.

Im trying to find the ziost shadow dummy but Im having no luck.. Can someone tell me where it is?

From the patch notes:

Im trying to find the ziost shadow dummy but Im having no luck.. Can someone tell me where it is?

ditto for Coruscant! I have been looking forward to combat dummies for ever, it is annoying that it is hard to find out where they are.

As I understand it they never made it to where they should be. See threads on General Discussion and Customer Support. But they'll hopefully turn up when the fix is working.

paraphrasing to see if I understand you correctly ... you are saying "there currently are no training dummies" right? That would definitely explain why

1. I can't find them
  2. googling turns up no information about where they are located

From the patch notes:

They are on the bridge deck. Once off the elavator make an about face and travel through the deck, you will see them on the left and right. Next to where the cargo, mailbox, item modication kiosks are.

At the moment I can only tell you were they were on the PTS.

On DK they were next to the shuttle you use to get to the citadel on the left side. Behind the building.

On Cor they were on the left as you entered the Senate Building.

On Kor, they (level 10 only) They are behind the speeder behind to the Sith Academy. (corrected location, remembered it wrong.)

Edited by RickRedOne
Corrected the Kor location

At the moment I can only tell you were they were on the PTS.

that is infinitely more information than I've seen so far. Thanks a million! Now I at least know where to be looking. I won't be able to check until later tonight.

If you are on now please feel free to check and report back (a) "yes, the dummies are there" or (b) "no there are no dummies in senate tower".

On DK, Kaas City, there is a group of four (one of each level) just outside and east of the Nexus Room Cantina, near -250, -25.

Not sure what the purpose of them is. They have over ONE HUNDRED MILLION hitpoints:

Level 10: 100001272

Level 20: 100003072

Level 30: 100005744

Level 40: 100009168

Seems taking one down to 0 would be an all day project, and I'm sure there are far less boring ways to spend a day's worth of playing time.

Edited by Adric_the_Red

On DK, Kaas City, there is a group of four (one of each level) just outside and east of the Nexus Room Cantina, near -250, -25.

Not sure what the purpose of them is. They have over ONE HUNDRED MILLION hitpoints:

Level 10: 100001272

Level 20: 100003072

Level 30: 100005744

Level 40: 100009168

Seems taking one down to 0 would be an all day project, and I'm sure there are far less boring ways to spend a day's worth of playing time.

Your not going to "take them down to 0". The purpose is the test your skills / rotations and see what kind of damage output you are getting.

You would do this by parsing the combat log after doing attacks against the dummies.