Knightless: A Jedi Knight Alternate Universe

kabeone

The pages with my volunteer victims will probably take me forever to draw but here is a preview of the lovely ladies looking flirty at Lord Scourge. You know you would!

Oooh, I like! :D

I lolled and in my opinion Atr'o looks like a sexy beast..... Awkward lol:D

As it should be.

Indeed. ;)

I did not plan to make this page but I wanted to credit the people who let me borrow their characters names/faces and sacrifice them to the gratuitous violence gods. So here it is title page:

Knightless #1 Title Page

Fake Comic Script for this page:

Title:

Panel 1: Picture of building in Sobrik where Lachris lives

Cap: Sobrik, Balmorra, 12 ATC

Panel 2: Lachris talking trying to look coy, I don't want to draw hands so no wine for you Lachris

Cap:

Lachris: Oh Scourge you're so strong and handsome everyone else who comes through Balmorra flirts with me, will you flirt with me too?

Panel 3-6: Jestra, A'tro, Rateah, Nalenne I have drawn them better than I thought I would, when I have to draw them in different expressions I expect to fail really hard at producing the same quality

Cap: Their names

Panel 7: Lord Scourge looking very "not amused"

Cap:

Scourge: Why does Kabe try to "ship" me with everyone? I'm not a piece of meat. I have feeli- oh wait I don't have feelings. Damn.

Edited by kabeone

@Everyone thanks! Not amused Scourge does not enjoy the scrutiny and has no idea how he ended up at a dinner party, he's really hoping someone dies <_< >_>

Omg! I just came across this, and wow, just wow. And the art! *fans self* I sooo love Scourge looking not very amused. <3 I really love seeing the visuals for the writing.

Thanks! Always good to see another member of the Scourge-love club :D

Knightless #1 Page 2, there were a lot of people in this scene. Thank you again to everyone who let me use their Sith.

Knightless #1 Page 2

Comic Script for this page with my notes to myself left in as I started to draw:

Page 2: Darth Lachris dinner party.

Panel 1: Darth Lachris holding a beverage, make it look spacey, what do wine glasses look like? Seating starting with Scourge (back to camera), Jestra, A’tro, Lachris, Rateah, Nalenne. (Is it possible to show 6 people at the table in one frame?) Four slaves bring in the meal. Four are too many there are 10 people in this room, that's just dumb. screw you writing.

Page has no dialog all Scourge Inner Monologue.

Cap:

Scourge IM: Darth Lachris, governor of Balmorra, a petty manipulator who concocts these intolerable dinner gatherings seeking allies to use and rivals to eliminate. She tests them....

Panel 2: Lachris eyes the slave (Coremi) Close up of eyes show Coremi in the background.

Panel 3: Lachris hitting remote button close up of hand.

Panel 4: Coremi getting shocked. Side view, show the windows on the side of the room.

Cap:

Scourge IM: and they react to her cruelty according to their natures…

Panel 5-8: Jestra, A’tro, Rateah, Nalenne

Cap:

Anger, Discomfort, Amusement (I want someone to be amused, they’re Sith), really amused? Happy? Bloodthirsty? former slaves more likely to be angry so either Rateah or Jestra, i think Jestra was supposed to be angry. Vesaniae said A'tro would look down. Nalenne would be happy, what would Scourge describe it as though?

Panel 9: Close up of Coremi’s eyes looking in Lachris's direction (her right) left of screen.

Cap:

Scourge IM: What would they do if her manipulations were revealed? It matters not. I doubt that anyone here will stand against her.

Knightless #1 Page 2, there were a lot of people in this scene. Thank you again to everyone who let me use their Sith.

Knightless #1 Page 2

Comic Script for this page with my notes to myself left in as I started to draw:

Page 2: Darth Lachris dinner party.

Panel 1: Darth Lachris holding a beverage, make it look spacey, what do wine glasses look like? Seating starting with Scourge (back to camera), Jestra, A’tro, Lachris, Rateah, Nalenne. (Is it possible to show 6 people at the table in one frame?) Four slaves bring in the meal. Four are too many there are 10 people in this room, that's just dumb. screw you writing.

Page has no dialog all Scourge Inner Monologue.

Cap:

Scourge IM: Darth Lachris, governor of Balmorra, a petty manipulator who concocts these intolerable dinner gatherings seeking allies to use and rivals to eliminate. She tests them....

Panel 2: Lachris eyes the slave (Coremi) Close up of eyes show Coremi in the background.

Panel 3: Lachris hitting remote button close up of hand.

Panel 4: Coremi getting shocked. Side view, show the windows on the side of the room.

Cap:

Scourge IM: and they react to her cruelty according to their natures…

Panel 5-8: Jestra, A’tro, Rateah, Nalenne

Cap:

Anger, Discomfort, Amusement (I want someone to be amused, they’re Sith), really amused? Happy? Bloodthirsty? former slaves more likely to be angry so either Rateah or Jestra, i think Jestra was supposed to be angry. Vesaniae said A'tro would look down. Nalenne would be happy, what would Scourge describe it as though?

Panel 9: Close up of Coremi’s eyes looking in Lachris's direction (her right) left of screen.

Cap:

Scourge IM: What would they do if her manipulations were revealed? It matters not. I doubt that anyone here will stand against her.

Wonderful as always, I heart that Teah was amused, and OMG Nalenne's face made me spit pop from laughter.

Seating starting with Scourge (back to camera), Jestra, A’tro, Lachris, Rateah, Nalenne. (Is it possible to show 6 people at the table in one frame?) Four slaves bring in the meal. Four are too many there are 10 people in this room, that's just dumb. screw you writing.

Lol, I love the notes. They look like mine which makes me feel better, hehe.

• 2 weeks later...

Knightless #1 Page 3 I made a bunch of process gifs for this.

Knightless #1 Page 3

Comic Script for Page

Page 3

Panel 1: Several dishes of food. Look up some nice looking restaurant stuff. One dish should be fruit of some kind. Mango looking, Papaya? Kiwi? Something they would hold in their hands.

Panel 2: Lachris talking about the fruit, she’s holding a piece indicating that everyone should eat it. Coremi in the background eyes downcast.

Cap:

Lachris: Do try the <name of exotic fruit>. I had it flown in from <name of planet>.

Panel 3: Scourge eating meat or something else., Jestra eating the fruit, A’tro eating the fruit, Coremi looking down (bg), Lachris eating the fruit

A this point I have a conversation with myself about having yet another panel with 7 people in it. I decide to draw 2.

Cap:

Scourge IM: I have no taste for sweet or anything else, but the others try it eagerly. Conversation stops for the moment, the room grows quiet.

Panel 4-7: Jestra, A’tro, Rateah, Nalenne look like they’re choking, eyes bulge, some may be touching their throats, they look to the side.

I then have a conversation with myself about drawing the 4 panel thing again. Partially because I thought I was doing it too much, partially because I'm lazy, and also I felt kinda weird about making borrowed characters choking and bug eyed. :p

Cap:

Scourge IM: Too quiet.

Panel 5: Lachris’s eyes bulge and her hand is extended as if frozen. Coremi in the background looking up now.

Panel 6: Scourge looking alarmed

Cap:

Scourge IM: Poison!

Two more pages to go for this little piece. I'm curious as to whether or not I should keep posting the short story first or should I make it a "surprise"? I've already written a lot for Knightless and posted it in the Alt-U thread but I may have to rewrite some of it to fit better since I seem to be going down the internal monologue by Scourge route, and I may have mostly internal monologue by Coremi as well.

Edited by kabeone

Knightless Page 4

Completely Inaccurate Comic Script

Page 4:

Panel 1: Coremi grabbing a steak knife from the table

Panel 2: Panel 1 motion blurs to Coremi slashing Darth Lachris’s throat

Panel 3: Panel 2 motion blurs to Coremi lighting a stick of <explosive> and throwing it on the table

Panel 4: the Detonite falls to the table (Make it spin in the air? Zoom panel to show what it is? ) Scourge’s back to the camera, Coremi facing

Panel 5: close up of Scourge

Cap:

Scourge IM: You.

Panel 6: Close up of Coremi looking alarmed.

Ended up changing the sequence because there's no way Coremi would pause to look at Scourge after she throws an explosive on the table. So she looks up at him as she throws down the bomb. I tried to give her a surprised yet kind of "hey there that's a good looking...oh yeah bomb..." look.

Knightless Page 5

Completely Inaccurate Comic Script

One day I'll nail the panels before I draw them.

Page 5:

Panel 1: Coremi and Scourge leap out of windows on different sides of the building. Coremi jumps to the thing next to the building then to the ground, Scourge goes straight to ground.

Cap:

Scourge IM: That face. The one I have waited centuries to see…

Panel 2: Coremi’s face in faded color compared to Scourge’s vision in full color. He kneels in front of a robed Jedi. Compare two faces.

Cap:

Scourge IM: But something is wrong…

Panel 3: Scourge standing alone back to camera watching Coremi escape through pipe

Cap:

Scourge IM: She is not the Jedi from my vision… I guess it's not her then, I mean she’s supposed to be a Jedi. Oh well, I guess I’ll have to keep waiting… I wonder if she has a sister.

Edited by kabeone