Seeking info on 2 dates

Gretchgamer

Found these in Aurebesh font in with a bunch of miscellaneous tech chatter:

06/28/1976

11/16/1977

Do these have some specific significance relating to Star Wars? I googled and wikied to no avail.

"ALL SYSTEMS ACTIVE, RECHARGE POWER-CELL 1138 AT FULL POWER PROCEED AFTER SHUT-DOWN, WILL PROCEED AS SCHEDULED"

(and)

"FUEL SYSTEM MONITORING HOLONET UPDATE TEST STANDBY - /// -SLOTHFURNACE DELTA SEVEN ACTIVATED ONLY /// TEN SIXTEEN /// RADAR SCAN ALL SYSTEMS ACTIVE, RECHARGE PENDING APPROVAL, REPORT NUMBER 0628197611161977 WILL PROCEED AS SCHEDULED ... ,;:!

already added the THX-1138 reference to Wookieepedia.

...Gretchen, Smuggler of Saga, Sanctum of the Exalted

Edited by Gretchgamer

Found these in Aurebesh font in with a bunch of miscellaneous tech chatter:

06/28/1976

11/16/1977

Do these have some specific significance relating to Star Wars? I googled and wikied to no avail.

Random thought.. they may be birthdays of developers/designers. That would put them in their mid 30s. A new hope was originally released in May 1977 so they may be associated with that also.

Random thought.. they may be birthdays of developers/designers. That would put them in their mid 30s. A new hope was originally released in May 1977 so they may be associated with that also.

A guildie pointed out that Slothfurnace is one of the designers' nicknames, and the 1976 date is his birthday. I've emailed the fellow to ask about the 1977 :)

https://www.facebook.com/Slothfurnace?sk=info