Soloing FP's for Custom gear and Light/Dark-side points

Hello people.

I'm tired of having bad green gear on my companions so came to thought that I could gather custom gear for them in order to easy keep them on a good gear level. Got alts that can support me with all the different mods I need.

So now I wonder wich Flashpoint should I run to fix Custom gear the fastest possible way to my companions? Its a bonus if you get some quests where it boosts your Light or Dark side aswell.

Have run Esseles and Hammer Station so far. Esseles took too long with all the running and conversations, but Hammer Station was fast. Although not all bosses in Hammer Station drops Custom gear (?), is it same with the others aswell?

If the gear looks good is a bonus too!

So please fill me up with your opinions on how to get a good use of the lowbie Flashpoints :)

Take care!

Im a lvl 36 Jedi Sage

Edited by Derkaderb

Another idea, as I am a trooper with armortech.... why not just find a friend who can craft you some good gears and pay him or maybe if he likes you he will give it to you for free, and another option, since I just got into pvp yesterday, I wanted to mention you can get pvp gear for a decent price if you do a lot of pvp matches.

Thanks for the advice but I love soloing old content and such, and its more fun than crafting and buying :p So I need something to do when the friend I level with is offline aswell hehe.

Have actually asked my guildies but the custom gear is very limited that they can craft.