Looking for ex-SWG players on Prophecy of the Five

Sokha

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<Weapons Of War> is from Bria (mainly) on SWG for 7 Years. We then also went to Flurry and Starsider in its final year or two and formed several guilds with friends, most notably: LTW & DURKA

We currently play primarily on Republic on the Pot5 Sever, but since content was low before the 1.6 patch, we also have now made several Sith, and have a sith WAR guild as well.

Anyone on either faction is welcome to join us. Click this link >>GUILD INFO<< to find out more about us.

- Soulcaster (aka: Kryptis Cid & Jinxer)

Edited by SOULCASTER

• 3 weeks later...
Pre-Cu jedi knight, tiin name was Ithicus- sunrunner server... I used to roll with wicked monsoon, kurai, and pvp'ed in naboo daily... I have a lvl 50 sage, lvl 50 Bh, lvl 50 jugg, lvl 41 sharpshooter... In game name of my main is leydi.

Miston -Kettemoor , pre cu jedi smasher, meatlump king, or "that guy with the 2600 dmg power hammer"

Didnt know anyone from kettemoor was on here. I was Vargas through the my whole play time. Wonder how many more ketts are around.

Not PoT5, but I see alot of familiar faces in this thread. I was Unbreakable, a BH on Chilastra. Also had a Jedi on Valcyn.

May have to roll here and play with some vets lol

Aeschyl is here also man, he is on republic side though. Someone took his name, so his name on P5 is Aescher.

Edited by deecee

<Weapons Of War> is from Bria (mainly) on SWG for 7 Years. We then also went to Flurry and Starsider in its final year or two and formed several guilds with friends, most notably: LTW & DURKA

We currently play primarily on Republic on the Pot5 Sever, but since content was low before the 1.6 patch, we also have now made several Sith, and have a sith WAR guild as well.

Anyone on either faction is welcome to join us. Click this link >>GUILD INFO<< to find out more about us.

- Soulcaster (aka: Kryptis Cid & Jinxer)

I'm gonna have to get in touch with you sir. It was alot of fun running with you guys in LTW back in SWG.

Played on Bria from 04-08. Had some good times with RGE, McO-E, FTW, FOE, WRATH, DN, ID, etc. That was a good community with both sides having some great guilds. Base swapping and fight clubbing was lame, but when we had legit PvP it was good. Edited by Kamikaze