Lv50 Epic Crystal Schematics?

solo-nite

Hiya all, I am level 400 in artifice/archaeology/treasure hunting and I am struggling to find any epic lv50 colour crystal schematics. I got +41 endurance yellow/blue from pvp vendor, but I can't find any other ones (for any +41 values) especially can't find cyan or purple and I believe the white one doesn't exist anymore.

Does anyone have any information on schematics?

Many thanks

Hiya all, I am level 400 in artifice/archaeology/treasure hunting and I am struggling to find any epic lv50 colour crystal schematics. I got +41 endurance yellow/blue from pvp vendor, but I can't find any other ones (for any +41 values) especially can't find cyan or purple and I believe the white one doesn't exist anymore.

Does anyone have any information on schematics?

Many thanks

Besides the PvP vendor, try the daily vendor; you can get the four basic colors that way. As the post linked above states, the only other lvl50 schems are drops from Black Hole mobs and Nightmare Pilgrim (magenta) and the Primal Destroyer (orange). If you thought purple, cyan, or white were craftable then you are sadly mistaken :(

Edited by Telanis

Besides the PvP vendor, try the daily vendor; you can get the four basic colors that way. As the post linked above states, the only other lvl50 schems are drops from Black Hole mobs and Nightmare Pilgrim (magenta) and the Primal Destroyer (orange). If you thought purple, cyan, or white were craftable then you are sadly mistaken :(

Purple, cyan, white were on the fleet vendor in 1.1.5 but that's gone now not sure if they had schematics for them or not

The red/blue/green +41 stats (power/crit/end) schematics are available for 20 daily commendations, at the mission support vendors in the daily areas of Belsavis, Ilum, and Black Hole.

I have yet to see +41 PvE stats for the color crystals that they removed from the vendor- cyan, white, and purple. Supposedly the war hero, +41 expertise, CAN drop from the grade 6 crafting PvP boxes. But I haven't seen this yet, and I'd rather work on my war hero gear than send 1k comms per box for something that could maybe drop.