Slicing lockbox missions ****ed up?

Kompress

Every time I send a companion on a lockbox mission I get fewer credits than I had to pay.

I know it's random and ****, but every *********** time? You gotta be *********** kidding me.

The payoff sucked ever since a few months after the first server up, but this is ridiculus.

It's no big deal though, but I guess it would be very easy to fix, since it worked back in the days. ^^

Fact is it worked too well "back in the day." They nerfed the returns a long time ago. Slicing missions are not intended to make money out of thin air; that's what gathering slicing nodes is for :). You send companions on lockbox missions for the chance at schematics, nothing more. The fact that you get some of your investment back just means the cost per schematic gained is less.

Yeah, makes sense to me.

But I really liked making money out of thin air, and since I don't use the galactic market I don't care about inflation.

And for the scematics, to me it looks like there are four, maybe five different kinds per Tier, except when I manage to crit of course.

Ah, whatever. I just wanted express my anger, I feel much better now. :D

Fact is it worked too well "back in the day." They nerfed the returns a long time ago. Slicing missions are not intended to make money out of thin air; that's what gathering slicing nodes is for :). You send companions on lockbox missions for the chance at schematics, nothing more. The fact that you get some of your investment back just means the cost per schematic gained is less.

mission discoveries..