Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

CourtneyWoods

I can't tell if this thread is even being acknowledged anymore, but I think Bioware has a unique opportunity here to combine the roleplaying aspect of the game with the forums by giving those participants that were chosen exclusive account-bound titles.

Then they could hold more of these random fun contests.

:D

i second this also they may be waiting for a time closer to the release of 2.3 to live servers

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I would like to be a security guard. I would be a great asset, as I am very qualified and i am a well oiled killing machine.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

1. Graduating the sith academy,

2. numerous victories aboard the Black Talon

3. Retrieving the mask of Revan from Grathan's estate

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I would kill a million Jedi if it meant reaching my goal.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

I will take all orders without question

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I would stand guard and keep the experiment at bay.

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

1. I am a proven mercenary with a track record of working as a bodyguard for numerous Hutts on Nar Shaddaa. Czerka drew my attention after I participated in a sanctioned Huttball match. I admire the craftsmanship of the numerous traps and hazards. The designers at Czerka seem like my kind of scum--fearless and inventive. Currently I am freelance and am between employers, however I am open to the possibility of stable employment with an established corporation. While I am an adept combatant, I prefer work as a bodyguard for high profile assets.

2. I won the Great Hunt despite lacking the financial backing of a large Hutt sponsor, corporation or the Mandalorians. In fact, I was made an honorary Mandalorian due to my performance in the Hunt. I currently hold numerous distinctions in both House Benelux and the Sith Empire, although my allegiances could best be described as "credit driven."

I also sought and acquired a rare HK droid after being commissioned by the Empire to track records re: said droid. During the acquisition process, I faced numerous perils including an encounter with a powerful forsaken Jedi. That secured my reputation as a "Jedi-killer."

Finally I boast a zero loss rate for all assets under my protection. You'll find my ability to administer trauma care while under the pressure of a firefight to be top-notch. Although my gear sometimes tends to overheat (clearly it's not made by Czerka), I can still manage to keep my priority asset alive.

3. I find that with thorough preparation, one does not need to resort to "whatever it takes." That said, I will do whatever it takes to achieve an objective. My moral compass can best be described as "credit driven."

4. See above (including my work history re: Hutts).

5. Hokey experiments and ancient colleagues are no match for a good blaster.

As a final note, I've prepared this application video.

Edited by Phrase

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

Thank you for reading my application! I hope you see me as a valuable asset to Czerka corporation! I am applying for the position as a Droid Technician. But now, to reply to your application...

1. I am Anysao, a hard-working ex-mercenary ex-Intelligence agent of the Empire, looking to find my place in the galaxy once again. It has become clear to me in the distant future when both the Republic, and the Empire are defeated and dissolved, Czerka will live on. And I want to become a part of Czerka's promising future.

2. Well to name a few of my accomplishments I believe it is important for me to mention I am a very talented cybertech. Every time I construct a droid component or a grenade, I mold them in the image of Czerka's work. Another great achievement of mine is watching the pieces I have constructed working their magic against those who are less desirable. Have you ever seen the magic of watching a droid under your construction take down a raging Nexu? It is true beauty. But my third accomplishment is my most important. This final achievement is when I managed to rebuild one of my own Czerka Corporation HK-51 droids. This HK-51 has served as my assistant and companion in all fields of work.

3. My first two achievements are fairly self-explanatory as to how I accomplished them, while rebuilding my own HK unit I hold closely to my heart. I crossed the galaxy, recovering and salvaging various droid pieces with the goal of rebuilding this Czerka Corporation droid. When I stood before my newly constructed droid, I only had one message on my mind: "What a terrible example of Czerka Corporation!" The fact I had to cross the galaxy for my HK droid is a terrible example of Czerka's innovation! Thankfully, using my Cybertech skills, I have drawn up my own schematics and plans to build a new model that I call the "HK-52". I have made sure this prototype is much more durable, as well as it brings a new layer of artificial intelligence to droids. Also, this new droid bears a stylish green plating to it. I look forward to sending the prototype to Czerka officials, if I am lucky enough to earn the position.

4. A moral compass... I do like to believe I have morals, but my "compass" seems to "point" in the direction of two things: Innovation and evolution. Needless to say, I feel a "calling" to Czerka corporation.

5. This question I can connect to more. Personally, I feel my counterpart's failure to contain his experiment loose gives me an important opportunity to: "Kill two womp rats with one vibroblade". I would use my window of opportunity (while the experiment assaults my coworker, of course) to activate my newest of droids. After some simple reprogramming of my prototype droid, I would send it to analyze my coworker's let loose experiment. Now that I know its weaknesses, I would test both the experiment and my prototype droid by engaging them in a simple battle. I would hope my droid would be able to recage the beast, or otherwise, I would have to put a blaster bolt in the creature's head. Afterwords, I would proceed to rebuild and perfect my prototype droid.

All in all, I have high hopes you will accept my application for a role as a Czerka Droid Technician.

I hope you will always excel towards innovation and evolution!

-Anysao.

Biochemical Engineer.

1. I want to be part of the family so that I can help those out in the field by providing them with stronger supplies to help defeat those that would otherwise destroy them without these advances in biochem. I would do whatever is necessary to progress in my field for the greater good.

2. I, along with those in my group of trained soldiers, found the legendary treasure of Nok Dray and used this money to help improve ourselves to help others I did many things to earn the title "Warstalker" by fighting enemies non-stop and killing tons of imps,

3. By doing anything possible I can along with my trained associates in battle and yes I would do whatever it takes to get success whatever the company asks me to do I will complete as fast as possible doing whatever it takes using my abilities to the best of my ability

4. No I don't have a strong moral compass lets just say during my years of smuggling goods and treasures I did many "questionable things" to get what I wanted.

5. I will do my best to hide and get rid of this failed experiment and if it goes to far ill bring out by blaster rifles and end its life before it can end mine and those around it.

V'igilante: The prophecy of the five

CZ-198 Application

Name of Applicant: Nnoitora Gilga

Applying for the position of: Security Officer

1. First and foremost, I am a Sith Warrior. I have been trained to be the very personification of defense, and I do so with great pride. Next, I am something of an 'anomaly' among the Sith. While violence can be a very necessary means to an end, more often than not, it is very counter-productive to long-term goals and may eliminate benefits to clean transactions and dealings. It is also very rewarding to apply tact and logic to situations that could be very difficult. I wish to be a part of Czerka family for this reason. A company that has been in business for so long can only have very sustainable protocols. I'm also certain Czerka Corporation can offer very... interesting work environments.

2. My combat history, and knowledge, is extensive. However, due to Sith confidentiality, I will be unable to list many major accomplishments that were performed under the direction of the Council. You understand. I can mention that I spear-headed the Eight-Man Imperial Operations Team that resolved issues on Belsavis. (Operation Name: 'Eternity Vault': [Nightmare Mode]), settled tension between the Empire and The Hutt Karagga on Nal Hutta(Operation Name: 'Karagga's Palace': [Nightmare Mode]). [both instances took only two hours time apiece.] as well as dealing with the situation on Denova(Operation Name:Explosive Conflict: [Hard Mode]) Next, I am an accomplished biochemist that specializes in the creation of performance-enhancing stims and emergency life-saving medpacs(Both of which have been tested with no side-effects, other than intended). While I possess these skills, I will point out that I possess them with the sole intention of improving combat performance and assignment completion.

3. To accomplish these tasks, first and foremost, it required me to pool my knowledge of combat and tactics and apply it to the soldiers around me. However, if there was an instance of conserving resources and keeping both casualties and funding of the missions to a minimum, I did what was necessary to avoid conflict that might have ended in unauthorized mission failure. To answer the original query, yes. Whatever it takes, whatever is necessary.

4. Despite earlier remarks, I ask that you not misunderstand me. My 'moral compass' only extends to what I deem a waste of resources, such as killing of innocents that yield no results other than entertainment value. Beyond that, if it is necessary, it will be accomplished without question.

5. This question puts me in the unlikely scenario that I am enjoying company-provided refreshments within a secured facility AND within vicinity of an 'experiment', both of which seem unlikely. However, in the event of a Containment Breach, the level of danger presented will decide my actions. If the 'experiment' has been deemed lethal, then I will take emergency containment protocols into my own hands, as long as it does not conflict with any standing protocols. Ordering a lockdown of the facility, first and foremost, then following up with Czerka Corporation Containment Procedures, which I'm sure a company as extensive as this will have excellent Containment Breach procedures. Above all, the returning of the 'experiment' to its confinement with minimal damage to the 'experiment' itself, and the facility and workers.

I look forward to hearing back from a Czerka liaison upon the submission of my application.

- Nnoitora Gilga

Edited by MysteriousPerson

CZ-198 Application

1. I am Darth Malgus. I come to czerka because it is known for building droids and other products which will fuel the new imperial war machine in the future should my request be accepted we'll both benefit.

2. a.helped retake korriban

b. killed Ven Zallow

c. declared a new empire and went into exile

3.the sacking of coruscant was perhaps the best day of my life. I'm still mad at the treaty of coruscant. infighting and racicism were in the way of victory against the republic so i had to form a new one to me that was doing whatever it takes(even though we had to go into exile)

4.I am emperor if theres something being done that i dont like my empire will have something to say about it

5. snacks and cocktails ha! id rather be chopping the head off of the experiment and killing the collegue for his incopetance than drinking and flirting with half naked twileks

CZ-198 Application

Security Officer

1. First off my name is Ownage @ The Shadowlands, I'm currently unemployed due to a set back with the empire. While working with the empire I was a Imperial Agent sniper class so I seen more action than most could ever dream. The odd jobs I pick up no longer thrill me they are lacking in what I can call a golden opportunity thus the reason why I am seeking employment with Czerka.

2. Well, I could sit here all day and brag about my accomplishments but I am not that kind of tool.

3. Regardless of the mission it gets done.

4. Questionable all day long.

5. Nothing is complimentary. As for the experiment getting out just two words for ya HEAD SHOT! Than no more worrying.

Corporate takeovers. From full frontal assaults to high end espionage. Big or small. Where there is a will, there is a way. Republic or Empire. Look no further and contact The Starburst Legacy.

Actions speak LOUDER than words.

1. I am Darth Malgus. I come to czerka because it is known for building droids and other products which will fuel the new imperial war machine in the future should my request be accepted we'll both benefit.

2. a.helped retake korriban

b. killed Ven Zallow

c. declared a new empire and went into exile

3.the sacking of coruscant was perhaps the best day of my life. I'm still mad at the treaty of coruscant. infighting and racicism were in the way of victory against the republic so i had to form a new one to me that was doing whatever it takes(even though we had to go into exile)

4.I am emperor if theres something being done that i dont like my empire will have something to say about it

5. snacks and cocktails ha! id rather be chopping the head off of the experiment and killing the collegue for his incopetance than drinking and flirting with half naked twileks

Sorry to correct you traitor, but that's specism, not racism.

Also, in the name of the Emperor I shall destroy you Malgus the BETRAYER! Die for the glory of the Empire!

CZ-198 Application

As the head officer of Havoc Squad, I have seen the flaws in the Republics way of dealing with issues. I feel that Czerka would enable me to do my job for the good of the people without a oppressive CO breathing down my neck, politicians using me and my squad as scapegoats, and the Jedi Order forcing a dead religion down my throat. Its maddening really.

I got a really big gun. I stopped the Hutt cartel. I blew some stuff up. I got a reallllly big gun....

I achieved my goals above by doing whatever it took to get the job done. If talking didn't fix the issue"Betty"( my big gun) did.

I think everything is questionable, however the ends justify the means. I mean with all that has happened with Havoc squad, some people say I have become unstable. (these people have been promptly ejected from the air lock on my ship). I have to disagree, sure me and Betty have become closer some would say too close (see above) but I think its a good thing to respect *twitch* ones equipment. That being said I don't question, I follow orders, if those orders say blow up a cargo ship of jedi padawans, who am I to make a fuss.

DAKADAKA DAKA. Betty fixes everything....:D

Edited by Monkeyskullz

CZ-198 Application

I am merely a sith lord trying to break out of that typical "im gonna slaughter ur family if u don't do what I say" stereotype. I see Czerka as a powerful empire albeit a different kind than im used too but still just as effective and great. I live to better myself and those around me, for only as a whole can we truly succeed.

As of recent I have taken up a new sport of Dread Master hunting. Granted I did assist in freeing them cuz I had hoped it would better the Empire, they attempted to make me bow to them (which completely failed as my power was even more potent than theirs) so now they must pay for their betrayal. I've even obtained one of their masks and wear it as my own. looks much better on me imo. Ive also assist in taking down several tyrants in the known galaxy. u'd be surprised how many exist out there. I even had to dispatch my own master cuz his "goals' weren't in the best interest of the Empire.

Granted im a person who rather utilize an asset instead of outright killing them, it seems my forte is indeed war and mayhem. its quite unfortunate really....well for my enemies atleast. tho I do have several individuals and groups who follow me for my leadership (and perhaps brutal) qualifications.

hmm. now that's a tricky question. I do have a moral compass of course cuz if we didn't we may as well be droids but I must say as long as I can get the job done (which I always do) that's all that really matters. I wont let anything stand in between me and my mission. tho if I can prevent excessive loss of life I will do so. no point in running a business if everyone is dead hahaha.

analyzing the situation is always the first step to success. now of course this is a "hypothetical" situation but after stepping out to analyze the forseen problem and the value of the experiment and colleague I would most likely choke the beast into submission if stilling its mind isn't viable then and question the colleague on his mistake. now knowing this colleague is still of some use to the company I would allow him to live so he may keep being of use to us....however all his research is to go by me first. and I get a credit or "credits" depending on the fruits of his labor. not only will I get to profit on his success but I will also be able to know everything he is doing. but again this is all hypothetical of course.

All in all tho I feel my "talents" are best left in the position of security officer. I hope u'll find me an asset to ur esteemed empire.

Edited by DarthAeonis
easier to read

Czerka Orperation

Position: Security Officer

My name is Trace Madune, Wile trying to find out a lead on a target stepped in to the Sho Shi Ti cantina on level 42 on coruscant I meet a Devaronian, named Invar, he was a old guy who was looking for a droid that he refered to only as 51, That is all he knew about the droid. After several month of combing the galaxy looking for this droid, I have discovered it is a Hunter Killer droid model number fifty-one, that I have started calling HK-51 for short. We found the droid on Belsavis; Invar seemed very excited, we had finally found the droid he had been serching for all those long years. As he was about to activate the HK unit he said somthing along the lines of " Thank you Trace I could not have done this without you... I'm sorry but this is where our friendship comes to..." I hate when people feel the need to talk before they betray you. I shot him, I didn't feel the need to let him finish and have to fight when I could end it before anything even happened. I took the HK droid for myself, My HK droid one of the marvels of Czerka enginerring. I would love to be a part of the Family that produces such fine machines that i can use as my job as Security Officer

The day I aquired my blasters.. Rocksteady and Gamble had them for many years and dont intend to get ride of them any time soon.

The day I took my first Job he was a Czerka Corp. wearhouse worker on Corellia who needed somone taken care of.

The day I aquired my HK assissan droid

Well the blasters I aquired from a Glitterstem smuggler named Ota he was a funny litle guy bad shot couldnt hit the broadside of a sleeping krayt dragon. The job from the guy on Corellia he was well lest just say the price was right for the job and I he hit a soft spot on me that not many can. Well the HK droid speak for it self really....

I will do what ever is needed to get the job done and by any means nessasary..

A contract is a contract I will never breach a contract. I will do any job if the price is right as long as it does not involve killing kids sorry i have my line.... Children should never have to see the things we adults do....

I take out good old Rocksteady and shot it.. I will help him get a new experiment later right now it is time to relax not worry about possibility of haveing to deal with somthing getting lose and ruining my nice night...

Security Officer

1. I want the droid

2. Got into SpecForces, Commanding Officer of Havoc Squad, Renowned Undercover SIS Agent

3.i put my mind to it and got it ,and yes

4.Yes and Yes

5.alert security that a possible man eater is about to be on the loose

BEGIN HOLO-MESSAGE

Greetings I am Darth Artiss, more commonly known as Darth Nox member of the Dark Council. If by any chance you have not heard of me, I am the Sith Lord who defeated former Dark Council member, Darth Thanaton in a Sith duel. I was also the Sith Lord who had helped to finish the Imperial Weapons Project code named "Silencer", a weapon capable of annihilating an entire fleet with a single blast. That is but one of many resources I can provide Czerka. I will try to make this short for I know time is money and yours is very valuable.

Research Contributor: Be a key player in Czerka's development of new products by simply providing attendance and feedback. A wide variety of species and genetic traits needed. No experience required!

As I stated above I am a Dark Council member and by creating an alliance with me, more Sith will see the benefit of Czerka allies creating new business deals benefitting Czerka. Also by hiring me, my son the famous bounty hunter, Dake, who had brought Supreme Chancellor Janarus before Darth Tormen, will help advertise Czerka products and offer up his own resources to aid Czerka better. Unlike most applicants you might get I am rather civilized and not quite as apathetic unless I am given reason not to be. I want to be a part of Czerka in order to help bring a potential alliance between our two factions or at least a research agreement and I always enjoy the sight of some extra credits in my pocket. I am quite sure we will find an agreement very profitable to both parties. I have also invested greatly in your company for new bases and some of your stocks and I'd like to help out your company even more. I also would enjoy contributing certain Imperial technologies into certain weapons to build better technological advances. I have also used some of your resources before and I have been quite satisfied such as my HK-51 unit. So far, it has not failed me. I have become a Legend to the Gree Enclave who if I ask will unquestioningly aid Czerka thus making Czerka Corporation the greatest corporation without a match. I have also gathered new technologies to which I know can only be bettered by the galaxy's best Corporation and Weapons Manufacturer: Czerka Corporation.

My first accomplishment I am proud of is my rise to dominance from a mere slave to a member of the Dark Council. My second accomplishment I am proud of is to have found many artifacts of power which may hold keys to aiding in technological advances as well as defeating and earning the respect of "The Shroud". My third accomplishment I am proud of is to have defeated the great creature from the Gree Hypergate on Asation. A fourth accomplishment to which I have yet to achieve is to be a great ally and associate of the Czerka Corporation. I hope you will allow to complete this achievement for it is one I have desired to complete.

I fought and earned my way from slavery by destroying all in my path and not caring for what I lost. I do whatever it takes to succeed. Sacrifices are worth everything if you achieve your goals to better yourself and perhaps others as well. To make better technologies is a great goal. I mean what are a few scientists' lives lost in order to create a great breakthrough in all galactic technology? The term as I call it, is success. Of course it is a shame to lose such great minds but they are worth new technology for the betterment of both Czerka and the Empire. I work not 100% as many slackers do, but instead give 1001% to my hard work to ensure great results. Minimal resources and maximum results, that is how I operate.

I don't have much of a moral compass unless in some way it benefits me. I've tortured people before just for a thrill so anything you ask me to do, I've already done worse. However I am sane enough to avoid going on a killing spree.

If the experiment is of great importance to Czerka then I'd follow these procedures. If it hasn't broken out yet, I would try to tap into the consoles quickly and see if I can reactivate the shields on a stronger setting but not enough to which the whole facility would be affected. If it escapes, I would try to put whatever it is back into its cage. If then it gets worse, I will summon some security to help me deal with the problem if I cannot handle it alone. However I would try to keep the situation very quiet in order to keep up the great work Czerka makes. Worse case scenario, the experiment would be damaged beyond repair but highly salvageable so it would be easy to recreate another experiment. In normal cases however, I would try to weaken the experiment enough into its cage. I would avoid causing a panic otherwise it would interfere in all vital experiments. I know this is how Czerka runs things for I saw what happened on Tatooine...... which I have kept what I saw secret.....for now and hopefully I'll soon forget it so long as I get my application passed on to Mr. Blys. If I find out a jealous colleague was involved I will hunt them down and turn them over to you. However if Czerka deems the experiment as worthless and a waste of resources I will do the company a favor and destroy the experiment. Whatever happens I would not be lazy and continue snacking while the company's interests are threatened. I would sacrifice my snack time and my vacation so long as the company's interests are protected, so long as I am not working on another of the company's interests.

I hope you see me as a possible associate for I believe Czerka is the future of many technological advances that will change this galaxy forever. Czerka doesn't settle for second best and neither do I and is such why I desire to build a connection with Czerka. Due to my extensive expeditions around the galaxy I have seen much and learned most alien languages. I am also unlike many Sith tolerate of aliens and see them as valuable allies. I have also heard about your Republic problem, rest assured should I be hired, the Republic will not be an issue. Also, if you need certain resources, I have a cult that would be willing to ship out certain items onto the black market or any other tasks you want to be hidden. I have also gathered certain allies and associates who would be more than willing to lend their resources to Czerka. I also have acquired some scans of certain confidential items from the rival corporation of Galactic Solutions Industries which I'd be more than happy to share with Czerka as well as certain other technologies under the Empire's care that I'm sure you'd all love to have a look at such as that little Czerka experiment on Tatooine (fortunately I know the idea of discretion unless my application isn't passed to Mr. Blys) or the special item Revan left on Nar Shaddaa or even some Isotope-5. Plus I am sure having a Dark Council member as a associate would be a fine way to show that Czerka has great allies and will not be bullied or be seen as some second-rate corporation. I look forward to working with you all should you choose to accept me. If you do not choose me, well I guess Galactic Solutions Industries will appreciate my resources and I have already been given a job offer even though I'd prefer to work with you. They are confident that if I join them, they will run Czerka out of business. I don't want to see this though this may happen. I also see reasons that Czerka not only unwittingly unleashed a terrible galactic threat but also turned against the Empire on Corellia. And I'm also certain Czerka will not appreciate the publicity of one of its executives being a part of a conspiracy being released to the Holonet from your office. Does the name,"Yem Leksende" ring a bell? Of course I may forget who he is if Mr. Blys is interested in a business deal. I of course will immediately forget all of this if something extra were passed on as well. And tell Mr. Blys I know about his "little trip" on Nar Shaddaa. Inside you will find a few credits which will hopefully allow you to see the start of a profitable business deal. If you hire me, perhaps you Ms. Woods will receive the majority of the credits and I will dedicate myself to Czerka and its interests. With many disguises I could also spy on certain rivals so Czerka could run a giant monopoly.

END MESSAGE

CREDIT TRANSFER INITIATED

Edited by GragorArtis

Greetings. My name is Margareth. I prefer not to disclose my last name at this point in the interest of my personal security.

1. I've heard about your recent troubles with the Republic. Together with a small group of trusted family members, I have been striving to bring the Republic down from within for years. As such I have valuable information that might help you in your current situation. I feel we have much to offer eachother, and that a partnership could offer many benefits to both of us.

2. I have mastered the arts of stealth technology and psychological deception under the guidance of my father before the age of five. At the age of five, I infiltrated the Jedi Academy on Tython. In my ambassadorial capacity as a Jedi, I am now successfully working on removing high-ranking Jedi Masters from active service and demoralising Republic troops wherever I find them, all under the guise of peace and wisdom.

3. Yes. I am willing to sacrifice anything and anyone in the pursuit of my goals. Should the day come when I have to sacrifice myself, I will do so gladly in the knowledge that my father is proud of me.

4. I have already done many things that are morally questionable, and even things that are flat-out morally repulsive. I am familiar with these concepts because they were taught at the Jedi Academy. I consider them roadblocks on the way to success and am glad that my moral compass was already smashed before I arrived at the Academy.

5. I am able to subdue all living creaters with the power of the Force, giving myself or others the time to tranquilize, dispatch or re-confine the creature.

CZ-198 Application

I am known to some as Daeviin. Most of the galaxy does not know of me because I have been purposefully under the radar until now. I am applying for your available position of Organism Handler and Research Contributor.

I am interested in the Czerka family because of the role this corporation has taken in shaping industry in our Galaxy. I find myself bored as of late and need to take on new challenges and I believe we can both benefit from my considerable skills.

My proudest achievement to date is when I reached the tank of Minister in my order. This responsibility has been a driving force behind my actions.

I currently maintain a steady supply of armors and augmentations for my comrades when the need arises. I have branched out slightly to make a nice profit of credits to further fund my order's goals.

I have also maintained a sizable power-base that remains largely unnoticed by the the more loyal followers of the Empire.

In every one of my achievements I have gone the route of doing anything to get the job done. This would sometime involve deceit or dealing with seedier groups to make events happen the way I wanted them to.

Having come from nothing and work my way up to the position I am now takes a lot of patience and the tenacity to keep climbing when cast down. If I were to give up the first time I failed and lost all my rank and followers I would not be worthy of breathing by Sith standards.

The ends justify the means. This is a core principle of my beliefs. When given a task I will work any angle necessary to reach the best possible completion of that task.

If this careless individual is not around I would see if there are any methods to further secure the confines. If there is an immediate danger I would diffuse the situation, even if this would result in the destruction of the project. I would then turn this imbecile over to the immediate supervisor and leave it at that.

I am of the many of THE REDKNIGHTs LAGACY

I will speak for all

:wea_07: Position - Security Officer AND Research Contributor :tran_cool:

1 . My desire to help in other ways is taking over and Czerka seems to offer the best solution. I seek a new challenege to supplement my current skills. :sy_blaster:

2 Hmm, the three accomplishments that I am most proud of would likely be 1: Breaking the Imperial Siege of Corellia, 2: Securing Belsavis Prison against the Riots therein and 3: Taking control of makeb and save the planet from the empire and the hut. :csw_yoda:

3 i works whit the best team I can get (havoc) :sy_havoc: and jedi and sthe best of the republic and a good family tree :sy_companion:

4 As stated above, a republic trooper live by a certain code but...creative solutions are abound in this galaxy. FOR THE REPUBLIC :sy_galaxy:

5 Good question. Various scenarios come to mind but I think the most beneficial is to ensure that I am the one who gets credit for the Experiment not rampaging our luxurious facility. As Czerka is a family, taking the experiment would yield no benefit to myself personally, but if I can rise up on the ladder of the Czerka Corp by using the mistakes of my colleague as a stepping stone, why not?

AND FOR THE IMPS (Shot first, ask questions later) :mon_tongue:

Biochemical Engineer: Will work with existing proprietary biosamples to create more resilient and powerful variants and combinations. Comprehensive knowledge of cutting-edge biotechnology a necessity. Bioethics certification optional.

CZ-198 Application

1. I am a young and energetic Jedi Knight who has travelled far and wide across the galaxy, visiting many different planets and encountering many different species (humanoid, animal and plant life). I graduated from the Jedi Academy at a young age with flying colours and I was instantly sent to Coruscant to aid with a matter of galactic importance. Thus began my journey across the galaxy, all the while looking for a place I could call home. Throughout my journey I have been able to vastly increase and develop my knowledge and experience in biochemistry and biochemical collection, to the point where I am galactically renowned as a pioneer in the field of biochemistry, who is constantly looking to push the limits of what is possible. I would like to be part of the Czerka family as I have been wandering the galaxy for many years looking for a place to call home and dedicate more time to my research and I believe Czerka could be the place for me. I recently got hold of an internal Czerka memo talking about the direction Rasmus Blys is looking to go with Czerka Corp and having read it, I feel I could be a useful and successful member of the Czerka family who could help move Czerka to the next echelon of greatness.

2. My first accomplishment that I am most proud of is to have founded the Conclave of Shadows Guild. I have, with the help of a close friend, been able to build up a sizeable community of people, who are now able to share adventures and stories with like-minded individuals. Over 400 republic citizens are now able to call a place home because of the group that I founded and built.

My second accomplishment is to have successfully saved the entire galaxy from destruction at the Sith Emperor’s hands by infiltrating Dromund Kass and defeating the Emperor in a one-on-one battle.

My third accomplishment is to have stopped the Hutt Cartel from destroying Makeb whilst simultaneously evacuating a large amount of the population from the planet in case the worst was to happen. Enroute I was able to stop the Hutt Cartel from carrying out any future evil deeds by binding them to the Republic.

3. I went about all three of my accomplishments with similar strategies. In founding the aforementioned guild, I travelled the galaxy searching for other lost souls who were looking for their place in the galaxy and convinced them to join me on my journey. Through my willingness to help others and my ability to organise group events I was able to forge a home for everyone to come together and share in the adventures the galaxy has to offer.

The success of my second and third accomplishments was largely reliant on the group of companions I had around me, acquired from my travels. Special mention must go out to Kira Carsen who has fought by my side throughout most of my journey. We are nothing without the people around us. My success has also been aided by the biochemical products I have been able to invent and create over the course of my travels as masterfully crafted implants, stimulants and medpacs have saved my *** many times over.

I would say that I would go to any lengths necessary to succeed, especially where others have failed, although I wouldn’t compromise my jedi teachings to do it. I would simply find another way to successfully accomplish my objective. After all, a wise one once told me…Do or do not…there is no try.

4. Yes, I would say I have a strong moral compass (comes with the Master Jedi title after all) as I would look to follow the ways of the light side. My decision on whether to carry out part of my job which was “questionable” would depend on the reasons behind it and whether it was for the greater good of the people we serve. Sometimes, necessary things have to be done for the greater good of the galaxy.

5. As a biochemical engineer, I wouldn’t say anything to my colleague and move a short distance away, whilst closely observing and recording the “experiment’s” attempt at escape so as to gather further knowledge on its abilities so we could further improve and refine it. This would enable us to potentially increase our research output and further Czerk’s cause.

Organism Handler

1. I am a jedi master looking to do whatever is necessary to assist the galaxy and the research being conducted by Czerka seems to be the most promising of oppurtunities.

2a. I single handedly dueled and destroyed the Emperor of the Empire with nothing but my own strength, fortitude, and a pair of lightsabers, additionally I managed to mask any fear I had as one of his prime tactics is to feed off peoples fear.

2b. While defending Alderaan from the invasion of the Empire I managed to defeat the Champion of the Great Hunt, Cipher 9, the Emperors Wrath, and Darth Nox.

3b. In addition to defeating the Emperor I have killed a total of six members of the Dark Council (excluding Nox) they are: Darth Arho, Darth Acharon, Darth Decimus, Darth Serevin, Darth Angral, and Darth Hadra.

3. In order for me to have made these accomplishments I needed a large amount of personal strength and endurance as well as receiving the skills and assistance of my crew members. And if the objective involves assisting the galaxy in some way I will do whatever I believe is necessary to accomplish that goal.

4. While I have a moral compass I do not let it get in the way of the task at hand as long as it has a long term benefit for the galaxy.

5. I would immediately identify the problem that is allowing the experiment to escape and if I cannot solve the problem myself, I would call upon the skills of my crew members. And if all else fails I would end the threat the experiment presents permanently.

CZ-198 Application

My name is Rockmac Beorn. Currently known as man that can get you what you want. Exotic weapon, rare gear or someone's head. Client pays money, tells what and where he want. I don't ask questions.

Want to be a part of Czerka's security because it will give me access to new powerfull contacts. Who else can do security job better than the man that know how to pass security?

Killed the head of pirate army. Killed one of most dangerous criminals. Was capable to organize of mutual operation between imperial and republic armies.

Always do what I was paid for. Even if the costs exceed income. This is a question of reputation.

Let's put straight. I smuggle weapons. To anyone who pays. Moral? Sounds familiar… nah, can't remember.

Kill it if I do not know what it is. After I let authorities know how incompetent their worker is.

If I know what it is and it's abilities then, based on this knowledge, I will try sedate creature if possible. And let authorities know what has happened.

Edited by DimEl

Research Contributor

Well, thanks for asking me to be a part of the Czerka family. I have to tell that basic is not my preferred language, i was born on Ord Mantell and my family spoke an ancient language called "italian". So... :rak_wink:

I need a work, want to stop with all this fighting.

My Legacy saved Taris two times from the Rakghoul. Also i have seduced one girl in all planets. And galaxy is big...

Credits

If i have to do a work, i do it. No questions. Maybe you can pay me more if i need more.

No problem. i will handle the situation. You have only to watch and learn. And to pay me.

Edited by Capo_Marmaglia

CZ-198 Application: Security Officer

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family? As an accomplished Space Privateer, I am always looking for opportunities for new revenue sources and to expand my potential client base. Czerka produces technologies that are highly valued by many of my existing clients. Working for Czerka would therefore be mutually beneficial as it would provide an inside track to the latest Czerka products and technologies for me and my clients while providing increased sales and market distribution opportunities for Czerka.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.) I can assure you my resume of accomplishments would impress you; however the nature of my work necessitates a high degree of secrecy. I will not compromise my integrity or the security and privacy of my clients by bragging about my exploit.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success? In the Privateering business, failure doesn’t pay the bills (and often results in significant consequences). Therefore, Success is mandatory. I see no reason why working for Czerka would be any different than working for any of my existing clients in this regard.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable? See item three above. Failure to deliver results in failure to be paid and I don’t work for free. If I take on a job, I will be successful. Period.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation? Czerka pays for success. If my “esteemed colleague” cannot control his or her experiments, they won’t be “esteemed” for long, will they? Assuming no imminent threat to me, it’s not my problem.

Captain Bobkat Starstone - Space Privateer :sy_blaster:

CZ-198 Application

Position Applied for: Organism Handler.

Requirements: Must be able to feed and care for a wide variety of exotic life forms. Strength, endurance, and the ability to mask anxieties under pressure are all major pluses.

Under my registered Bounty Hunter’s Guild codename of DEADBOLT I am a top performing hunter and tracker of criminal humanoids. I have found that over the many years in my chosen area of employment the circuit has become diluted with younger and less disciplined individuals who are less inclined to stick to the code.

I am therefore applying for the position of Organism Handler in the hope that I may gain purposeful employment within your organisation and that I may put my hunting and tracking skills to better use by aiding you in Organism acquirement and Control.

This change of employment will secure my future as a hunter but will protect myself and my family from any young upstarts who feel that the hunter’s code does not govern them in the pursuit of their quarry.

I also tire of the decidedly boresome tactics employed by criminals on the run in todays climate and yearn for the unpredictability and shear animalistic brutality of the galaxy's most evolved beasts and creatures, essentially I need a better opponent than humanoids.

One of my earliest achievements was to dispatch the beastmaster handler of Nem’ro the Hutt’s pets on Hutta. This disgusting and loathsome individual ‘collected’ beasts from across the galaxy for the pleasure of pit fighting. In the process I was forced to euthanize much of the Hutts fighting stock as they had been warped from the once fine beasts they had been in the wild. I however in the process managed to acquire the egg of a Rancor which I placed in an incubator and passed on to a grateful employer.

A particularly enjoyable accomplishment of mine was the search, acquisition and eventual rearing of a pet Orokeet. I had heard about this unusual bird from an old friend in a bar on Hutta and set off for its home of Alderaan. The extensive searching of the planet led me to a few select locations and particular nests that yield extremely fine examples of the avian breed. Once located I had to incubate the egg for a period of time before travelling to Tatooine whereby I had to expose the egg to an intense heat in order to accelerate the hatching process. Despite the extensive process required to attain this fine pet I now have a fantastic male Orokeet with an excellent plumage, I will of course be able to supply a full report on the acquisition and raising of Orokeets upon my successful employment.

Lastly a recent achievement was a search and destroy mission to a Republic base on Nar Shaddaa, a contact named Glort approached me with information that suggested Republic scientist had been conducting experiments on the animal species Shaclaw. These incredibly athletic and powerful beasts were being warped into weaponised examples of their former selves. It was difficult to witness such amazing beasts being twisted in such a crude way, the Republic scientists had none of the finesse and professionalism as shown by Czerka employees. I was met with minimal resistance and was able to complete a full purge of the facility, in the process my wife Mako was able to hack into the computer systems of the Republic laboratory and retrieve full and extensive copies of the research material present. I regret to inform that due to the unstable nature of the weaponised Shaclaws I was forced to appropriately euthanize the beasts but in the process I was able to obtain DNA samples of both Patriarch and Matriarch weaponised forms of Shaclaw. All items will be available to you upon my successful employment.

The select examples of my accomplishments previously mentioned were only a small portion of my extensive abilities but show a variation in my character and adaptability that has benefit previous employers and will clearly benefit any prospective employer. To say that I will do “whatever it takes” for success is a mild understatement owing to the fact that I have only ever been successful in my chosen area of employment. I am an intensely dedicated and focused individual who will quite literally stop at nothing to complete the mission, my own success pales in comparison to the success and benefits I can achieve for my employers and this is reflected in my extensive employment history. Please note that references can be supplied upon request.

My own moral compass is one that is unwavering and directly aligned to my employer, I am essentially the most useful and adaptable tool at an employer’s disposal and will carry out the desires of my employer to the extent of my abilities. I have never and will never question the request of an employer as this will negatively reflect upon my character, this will would in turn ruin or hamper chances for further employment which is an unacceptable future. In conclusion I am firmly honour bound to my employer and their wishes are paramount to my future and survivability, whatever is requested, gets done. I apologise if this seems direct but I am extremely passionate about following the orders of my employers as my work is my lifeline.

This situation is a perfect example of a sensitive situation that can easily be de-escalated in moments. In my experience no single person can be entirely trusted therefore my initial observations of the experiment would flag the inadequate housing of said ‘experiment’ used by my colleague. I would subtly manoeuvre myself into a position whereby I could capture and control said experiment in the event of a breakout in order to contain the collateral damage it might cause. Once said experiment is controlled either before or directly upon breakout I would place said colleague under restraint and await the arrival of the company security team. I would relocate and ensure the containment of the experiment, to ensure the future observation of said creature.

The continual research on the creature would far outweigh the employability of my colleague and I would place myself at the disposal of the investigating officer to provide full evidence and account of the incident. I would hope that the investigating security officer would be able to conclude on the appropriate treatment of my colleague and their clear lack of diligence with such highly experimental organisms as located within the CZ-198 facility.

I would of course have a contingency plan of appropriate euthanasia for said experiment as previously mentioned in my application. I am more than equipped to deal with creatures both natural and modified though I personally would regret resorting to such primitive and brutal means of controlling organisms.

Many thanks for your time and patience,

Regards,

The Hunter

DEADBOLT