How would YOU kill Skadge?

AarenJ

He would not even have gotten on my ship. I'm supposed to be the best bounty hunter in the galaxy, and this **BLEEP** bullies his way onto my ship? No sale. Bad writing. I won't even use him for crafting or gathering missions. He is already dead.

This is what bugged me about Skadge more than anything. I don't want to kill him, I just want to not be forced to accept this idiot into my crew. Bioware couldn't think of another way to let us ditch companions while still retaining crafting bonuses so their solution was to force them into our crew.

At this point I wouldn't kill Skadge. I actually find him really funny and loved his conversations, I just wish he wasn't forced into my crew as if my Champion of the Great Hunt, one of the most renowned and infamous murderhobos in the galaxy at that point, could actually be bullied into letting him have his way.

I'm having some fun slimming Skadge down with cybernetic body parts, so maybe I won't throw him out quite yet. But I have to admit my first reaction when meeting him was "this guy needs a blaster bolt between the eyes" and he'd be the first to find himself standing on the ship's ramp (entrance locked) as it blasts toward orbit.

He would not even have gotten on my ship. I'm supposed to be the best bounty hunter in the galaxy, and this **BLEEP** bullies his way onto my ship? No sale. Bad writing. I won't even use him for crafting or gathering missions. He is already dead.

Yeah, should have been able to just shoot him and leave his corpse on Belsavis. Or, my preference, introduce him to the escape pod hatch - without the escape pod.

Yes, it was possible to kill characters back in beta, though enough people whined because they could kill their healer and then... *shock, gasp* they didn't have a healer any more! This was before a Dev had the bright idea to give the ship droids the ability to be healer companions, so the baby went with the bathwater.

I can get why people want to kill Skadge and have done Vik on pretty much every playthrough thus far, but Ashara? Future!Nox can really show off his b@stard streak in tormenting her with polite kindness, and if you romance her, he's effectively forcing Kalatosh Zavros, one of the spirits bound to him, to watch him sh@g his granddaughter (and until recently, with the knowledge that she'd be his last descendent). (now do you see why my Imperius is female? this game gets really dark when you think about things)

As for the post. My hunter wouldn't kill skadge... she'd let him come on board, then jet boost his fat @rse into the holding cell, get Mako to remotely seal it the moment he's in, and then check with all the exchange bosses to see who'll pay the most for his blubbery hide. She is a bounty hunter, after all. it's just business.

I really miss those options, considering you can change your companions "combat role" it wouldn't be a bad idea to bring them back...

Quinn would be the first one to go, of course, you don't betray a DS Sith, utterly fail and think you can keep on living. If I had my way I wouldn't even recruit Skadge, my BH has nothing in common with him.

Edited by Maevena

• 2 years later...

"Hey, Skadge, got you your own personal room. It's over here away from the skinny broad, the little twerp trying to walk tall and the belly-achin' dandy. Please, don't trip over the lil' squeakin' thing on your way over. It's nice, roomy. No one will ever invade your space. Feel free to make it your own. Go in, look around. See it even has it's own dedicated doorbell."

*slaps button*

"Ooopsie! Was that the air-lock? My bad......"