Dueling Tournament hosted by SnX

Aztang

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Ganj entering? Dunno if he's the best, but certainly has the knives figured out.

If I know he's around, I can counter and it takes him five seconds instead of usual three :)

I would hope so he is an excellent player and the funniest personality on vent but he lives in New Caledonia so his time zone difference and RL responsibilities could prevent him from making an appearance. But the AC Tournament’s will be aimed around availability for the majority who wish to participate in their respective class.

Also think it’s safe to say Frog that Forcebringer won’t be in attendance for your AC :(

I would hope so he is an excellent player and the funniest personality on vent but he lives in New Caledonia so his time zone difference and RL responsibilities could prevent him from making an appearance. But the AC Tournament’s will be aimed around availability for the majority who wish to participate in their respective class.

Also think it’s safe to say Frog that Forcebringer won’t be in attendance for your AC :(

I might be able to get to grand tournament now on my sentinel after mess with the mods on my sent more.

He's but one of many Mara Sents that can hand me my arse.

I'm not very good on the one v ones. Assuming its got something to do with my mouse clicking/back pedalling, or Pings in Darwin, or both.

And I tend to do the same stupid mistakes over and over.:)

Where is Force?

Edited by HolyFrogx

He's but one of many Mara Sents that can hand me my arse.

I'm not very good on the one v ones. Assuming its got something to do with my mouse clicking/back pedalling, or Pings in Darwin, or both.

And I tend to do the same stupid mistakes over and over.:)

Where is Force?

He's "Too busy" as he keeps saying. He is in the army and runs a organization in his spare time that keeps him from joining us on SWTOR lame excuses I think but he will hop on now and then.

• 1 month later...

Duelling Tournament hosted by SnX

Starting Sunday the 6th of January 2013 1st AC Duel - apologies for the short notice.

The event will continue every following Sunday with the AC Duel's in the sequence listed below:

Operative/Scoundrel - 6 Jan

Powertech/Vanguard - 13 Jan

Assassin/Shadow – 20 Jan

Mercenary/Commando – 27 Jan

Juggernaut/Guardian – 3 Feb

Marauder/Sentinel – 10 Feb

Sorceror/Sage – 17 Feb

Sniper/Gunslinger – 24 Feb

Brisbane (Australia - Queensland) Sunday, 6 January 2013 at 4:00:00 PM EST UTC+10 hours

Sydney (Australia - New South Wales) Sunday, 6 January 2013 at 5:00:00 PM EDT UTC+11 hours

Perth (Australia - Western Australia) Sunday, 6 January 2013 at 2:00:00 PM WST UTC+8 hours

Auckland (New Zealand) Sunday, 6 January 2013 at 7:00:00 PM NZDT UTC+13 hours

Los Angeles (U.S.A. - California) Saturday, 5 January 2013 at 10:00:00 PM PST UTC-8 hours

Hong Kong (Hong Kong) Sunday, 6 January 2013 at 2:00:00 PM HKT UTC+8 hours

Vancouver (Canada - British Columbia) Saturday, 5 January 2013 at 10:00:00 PM PST UTC-8 hours

Singapore (Singapore) Sunday, 6 January 2013 at 2:00:00 PM SGT UTC+8 hours

Corresponding UTC (GMT) Sunday, 6 January 2013 at 06:00:00

Please find above your relevant time zone, this is the time that the Duel will begin. Each weekend.

Now I really need your feedback on whether you can make your AC Duel on that date and time. If you cannot its imperative you let me know, we will change the dates to suit you and the other members of your AC. Please have patience and flexibility with the organization of this Tournament and hopefully it will come out excellent.

• 4 months later...