How Do I Get Class Sign Decorations?

Nmyownworld

Anyone know how to obtain the class sign decorations? Like this one for Agents.

I've completed all the class stories. My IA is level 55, as are some of my other toons. I don't have the decoration, and I don't know where to get it. Is there a vendor on Fleet, or someplace, where I'd claim the decorations? I'm not sure what the achievement is that's needed to get the class sign decorations if it isn't having completed the class story.

I read in another thread that the decoration does not unlock unless you complete the achievement after 2.9 was released. To me, that seems silly since we were promised achievement decorations would be granted retroactively, so I can only assume it is a bug and that if you've reached lvl 55, you should have it.

I recommend submitting a support ticket for clarification.

Edited by Infernal_Marquis

I know none of my 55's received anything for achievements completed. That is something that I really hope they go back and fix and give decoration awards retroactively. it wouldn't be the first time that they tried to make people complete achievements a second time though.

Seriously hope this is a bug at the moment.

The thought of having to go back and relevel classes to get achievement unlocks does not appeal to me at all.

Currently sat at 13 level 55s closing down on my 14th.

Didn't they clearly state that achievement decorations would be granted retroactively?

I know none of my 55's received anything for achievements completed. That is something that I really hope they go back and fix and give decoration awards retroactively. it wouldn't be the first time that they tried to make people complete achievements a second time though.

It'd be a bit of a fart for anyone who's reached character cap (with or without the additional slots, mind) on their home server, with relevant classes at 55.

Does sound like a bug, though, as I have the trophies for the multitude of Ops bosses.

It'd be a bit of a fart for anyone who's reached character cap (with or without the additional slots, mind) on their home server, with relevant classes at 55.

Does sound like a bug, though, as I have the trophies for the multitude of Ops bosses.

That would be me.... Maxed out on both my consulars and have 22 slots filled (with nothing below a 41 so re-roll's aren't gonna work for me :()

see i was under the impression that it was for completing the 3 chapters of story for the character. And that achievement isnt retroactive if you completed it before achievements existed, unfortunately i dont have one created since then that can confirm.

Seriously hope this is a bug at the moment.

The thought of having to go back and relevel classes to get achievement unlocks does not appeal to me at all.

Currently sat at 13 level 55s closing down on my 14th.

Didn't they clearly state that achievement decorations would be granted retroactively?

And I have 22, not even character slots left to even attempt it...

see i was under the impression that it was for completing the 3 chapters of story for the character. And that achievement isnt retroactive if you completed it before achievements existed, unfortunately i dont have one created since then that can confirm.

I got the achievements for the characters I created at launch when Achievements were properly introduced - just like having a level 50 Twi'lek unlocked Twi'lek as a species option in 1.2. So, these trophies should be applied.

I read in another thread that the decoration does not unlock unless you complete the achievement after 2.9 was released. To me, that seems silly since we were promised achievement decorations would be granted retroactively, so I can only assume it is a bug and that if you've reached lvl 55, you should have it.

I've got already two smuggler, two agents and two jedi knight.

I will not create additional.

Edited by discbox

I got the achievements for the characters I created at launch when Achievements were properly introduced - just like having a level 50 Twi'lek unlocked Twi'lek as a species option in 1.2. So, these trophies should be applied.

Intriguing, None of the 3 characters who had finished their story before achievements were introduced have the achievement for me. The same for every single member of my guild.

So despite my level 50 fully story complete Smuggler, Tropper and Sith Warrior I havent those achievements.

Intriguing, None of the 3 characters who had finished their story before achievements were introduced have the achievement for me. The same for every single member of my guild.

So despite my level 50 fully story complete Smuggler, Tropper and Sith Warrior I havent those achievements.

That's... a really weird and persistent bug. Have you reported it? I know there was a bug with Agent Chapter 1 (because we had three endings) meaning we didn't get the achievement, but that was fixed.

That's... a really weird and persistent bug. Have you reported it? I know there was a bug with Agent Chapter 1 (because we had three endings) meaning we didn't get the achievement, but that was fixed.

No I havent, didnt expect it to be a bug as our entire guild is in the same boat, and every time I have mentioned it in say fleet chat others have agreed as they were in the same boat, no one until you has said it should have worked !

No I havent, didnt expect it to be a bug as our entire guild is in the same boat, and every time I have mentioned it in say fleet chat others have agreed as they were in the same boat, no one until you has said it should have worked !

That's really weird. Maybe I'm the one who's bugged?

Nobody say anything, they'll "fix" it and I'll lose all my achievements and have to re-level everyone.

That would be pathetic.

I mean I was rather surprised to see the number of "achievement rewards" that i received after GS has been released. I mostly got FP and OPs bosses.

NOTHING related to any class story, any other achievement that "counts" during leveling or just doing the planet quests, Heroics, BH, CZ-198, Oricon, etc.

In fact i was not even aware there ARE any decorations related to completing the class story. And now what? Do I need to REDO them for all my 8 55s?

Noooooooooooooooooo

That would be pathetic.

I mean I was rather surprised to see the number of "achievement rewards" that i received after GS has been released. I mostly got FP and OPs bosses.

Also known as "those lame stickers that sometimes you don't see clearly what's going on in the picture". Those are very cheap.

This is how the trophies should look like:

http://laughingsquid.com/wp-content/uploads/Wampa-Head.jpg

But it's better to tweak cartel decorations instead of free stuff.

Edited by PavSalco

That's really weird. Maybe I'm the one who's bugged?

Nobody say anything, they'll "fix" it and I'll lose all my achievements and have to re-level everyone.

Just to piggy back here. I started in beta, early access all that jazz but had to quit a year into it for school work purposes. I came back for the Hutt Cartel and I had all the class achievements as well.

What is weird though is for my Flashpoints I have the final boss achievement but none of the other bosses for said Flashpoint. So there are some definite retroactive bugs there.

Also I had explored every planet prior to the achievement system and some of the explored planets in achievements are the actual code like a bunch of numbers that take up like 3 lines.

*shrug* :jawa_confused:

• 1 month later...
Yeah, same not working for me or atleast I don't know where to find it on the legacy tab

Just figured it out... very unintuitive.

Under Achievements/Locations/General go to Chapter 3 there for each class that finished it, you can right click the decoration in the rewards box. Each time you do so your owned counter will be increased by 1, you won't see any reaction until you move the mouse elsewhere and hover over the decoration reward again.

Edited by Mubrak

Just figured it out... very unintuitive.

Under Achievements/Locations/General go to Chapter 3 there for each class that finished it, you can right click the decoration in the rewards box. Each time you do so your owned counter will be increased by 1, you won't see any reaction until you move the mouse elsewhere and hover over the decoration reward again.

Thankyou :tran_grin: