New to the game

denwho

Hi, as the subject says i am pretty new to the game (just reached level 10) and i was looking for some input on builds for the assassin class. Ive been looking around on the internet and cant really find anything definitive for what i am looking for. I want a build that i can solo in mainly. Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

Hi, as the subject says i am pretty new to the game (just reached level 10) and i was looking for some input on builds for the assassin class. Ive been looking around on the internet and cant really find anything definitive for what i am looking for. I want a build that i can solo in mainly. Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

When you are low level it doesn't really matter much what talents you choose. Juts pick what you think seems good for how you want to play.

The reason why you are not finding a definitive build which you should do is because a lot of it is genuinely down to personal preference or opinion.

This early in the game it really does not matter what build you choose. However for leveling I would strongly recommend going Deception. Exploit your Maul ability the best you can, Utilize Khem so you can always get behind your target, also use Maul during your Dark Embrace buff and when you get an exploit weakness proc. Maul is going to be your bread and butter this early in the game so use it as much as possible.