Going to make a Guild, Quick Question.....

bionamaster

Hi. I hit 50 today (and bought a Battlemaster Saber :D ) and now I am going to make a guild. It'll be general purpose. Warzones, Ops, and Flashpoints, with an emphasis on Warzones and Ops. But, there is another thing.I also intend to add the sidenote of light, casual, RP. This wouldn't be a big deal, but I am not on an RP server. It's generally for people who aren't heavy-enough RPers to actually roll on an RP server, but still enjoy it occasionally. Would this be a problem? Thank you.

• 10 months later...
You can make your guild and have them focus on whatever you want, i'm sure there are people who have the same mindset as you, I like to do all sorts of things in the game, no real favorite, and anyway, you might find out that you like some things better than other when you find others to play with you, try it out, and if you don't enjoy it or it is unsuccessful, you can always join another guild or just go solo without a guild and just group with friends randomly!

Hi. I hit 50 today (and bought a Battlemaster Saber :D ) and now I am going to make a guild. It'll be general purpose. Warzones, Ops, and Flashpoints, with an emphasis on Warzones and Ops. But, there is another thing.I also intend to add the sidenote of light, casual, RP. This wouldn't be a big deal, but I am not on an RP server. It's generally for people who aren't heavy-enough RPers to actually roll on an RP server, but still enjoy it occasionally. Would this be a problem? Thank you.

Keep in mind...I think you still need 4 (maybe 6) people in a group to form a guild.

you just need a full team of 4 to make one.

Also to note, keep in mind of what your intended player base will be looking for in a guild and which perks you guild can provide to them compared to what the other more established guilds have to offer.

Edited by haliy