Class in session

Nokecity

You get 100% crit chance on sweep after both force leap and zealous leap, no need to zealous leap on a target you already force leaped to. Also if you are out of focus you can still generate it with strike(It also lowers the cooldown of sweep) . If you see some one with below 30% hp use dispatch. You seem to be doing fine though.

Thank you for your reply. I need to find a better key bind for dispatch. Right now it is mouse wheel up and sometimes it doesn't go off.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm always more than happy to answer any questions regarding Sage healing, hybrid healing, full balance, and balance / tele hybrid. So feel free to add me to the list and ask any questions relating to pvp or pve, as my guild is actually a Pve raiding guild, and I just happen to pvp. Oh and please don't ask me any questions about stun bubble builds because if you honestly cant figure them out you should check your pulse to make sure you're still alive.

Also throwing my hat in the ring for teaching as well.

Lindooni- Shadow: can teach you any build you like and what build is needed on a given team

Lindothar- Guardian: Have a few good tanking builds I can teach you. However, I am terrible with focus spec so please do not ask me how to play that well.

Happy to jump on mumble too if that is easier.

All the best

-Lin

• 2 months later...
I'm in favor. I'm certainly not the best on the server, but I'm not bad. Happy to share what I know about my classes / specs for those looking to improve.

- Buxi, commando: medic, assault

- Junzi, sentinel: combat, focus

- Jünzi, operative: healer

Whisper me whenever. As long as I'm not busy and you're not an ***, happy to talk shop.

Junz you rock man dont sell yourself short.. I retired my sent a few months ago.. remember Luciferious ? You helped me way back.