Guess No Joke Announcement Today

Eillack

Was looking forward to an updated droid mini-game or a new advance class for the Sarlacc Enforcer. :p

EDIT:

Interesting...but I guess I had hopes of something equal to last year's haha. :p

Edited by Eillack

My guess is that with the beatings they've been taking on these forums for the past year, they a) don't have the requisite humorous mood, and/ or b) don't want some whiny brat without the neural capacity to process the joke, to take them seriously.

My guess is that with the beatings they've been taking on these forums for the past year, they a) don't have the requisite humorous mood, and/ or b) don't want some whiny brat without the neural capacity to process the joke, to take them seriously.

That doesn't make sense, if you read the yellow posts lately they've gotten more jokey and they've openly admit they are getting less restrictive on people trolling/joking on the forums.

After last years one I don't think they will. All the rage from people when they thought it was really and then all rage when they found out it was a joke.

I for one thought it was funny.

Anyone who thought that was real had to be really dim. I've fallen for April Fool's jokes before, but that one was pretty obviously fake.

That doesn't make sense, if you read the yellow posts lately they've gotten more jokey and they've openly admit they are getting less restrictive on people trolling/joking on the forums.

Should I explain to you the use of the conjunction or?

Was looking forward to an updated droid mini-game or a new advance class for the Sarlacc Enforcer. :p

With the drama and over reaction this forum community creates at every post the devs make I wouldn't expect anything. Though Eric and the remaining cs do seem to have great senses of humour so fingers crossed for something funny.

I thought last year's was a bit funny. Then some folks pointed out how disappointed they were that there were bugs and the developers spent time on the fancy videos for the jokes. Maybe there was a bit too much "production value" put into last years joke. But I don't see why we couldn't have a developer make a comment about the "Rise of the Ewoks" expansion or something with a still pic and a paragraph description instead of elaborate videos.

Oh well. I'm not going to troll on the developers for not doing a joke today. I know there are a lot of people working really hard in Austin to improve the game and I appreciate what they do

Edited by mlbrogueone

This is a best-case scenario.

I disagree. Best-case scenario would be if everyone just stopped making fake announcements.

I thought last year's was a bit funny.

It had a Super Star Wars arcade game. That was freaking brilliant. If only we got that.

Edited by Pscyon

I agree with you.

However, we are still left with: "whiny brat without the neural capacity" :p