Looking for Cap amounts for my specs. What are they? Tier 4 Gear Vanguard/Plasmatech

bradlash

Accuracy:

1 Stim

3 Augments

1 Enhancement

Alacrity

5 Augments

6 Enhancements

Critical

2x Crystals

6 Augments

3 Enhancements

Crit from Relics/Stim

Note: Enhancements can also be earpiece/implants

Relics, you want a serendipitous assault and a focused retribution

Note: This holds true with all PT/VG DPS specs, and all tiers of augments for rating 248 gear

Edited by TACeMossie

I'm not sure if I'm answering the wrong question, but I think DPS is best to go 6E/5A Alacrity, 2C/3E/6A Crit, 1E/3A Acc, Crit/Acc stim and those same relics. That pushes you to the highest alacrity tier if you're in 236 or 240 augments.

I'm not sure if I'm answering the wrong question, but I think DPS is best to go 6E/5A Alacrity, 2C/3E/6A Crit, 1E/3A Acc, Crit/Acc stim and those same relics. That pushes you to the highest alacrity tier if you're in 236 or 240 augments.

Oh god I put the wrong enhance/aug numbers in - I've got a spreadsheet to figure these things out and I accidentally went with "Remaining" instead of "Used" for alacrity

• 4 weeks later...
What about the higher crit build?

Is it viable for AP since all abilities are instant?

Is the diference negligeble?

The higher crit build is what everyone used to run, however because of the difference the alacrity build increased classes by, I wouldn't say the difference is negligible. Due to all of the attacks being instant is why the alacrity build is overall better.

What about the higher crit build?

Is it viable for AP since all abilities are instant?

Is the diference negligeble?

For AP, the high crit build (~740 alacrity) is about 1% weaker than the high Alacrity build.

HOWEVER

When going for the high crit build, you want to augment for Mastery, not critical. It performs better. By about 1.5%

(High Crit + Crit Augments is about 2.5% behind high alacrity)

Edited by TACeMossie