Of Calamitous Intent (Rep) is recruiting

Angel_of_Cain

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all!

I have been away from the game for a while now and I am just getting back into it. I am a casual player who gets on whenever possible; family, school and work permitting. I found this guild through the ideal guild quiz and I am interested in joining. I am now a level 55 Jedi Sage Healer so I need to get geared up. I could use help getting to know ops missions and other available PVE content. My main character’s name is Fortris. I look forward to hearing back from someone. :cool:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I was in beta and played for six months before I left the game. After eighteen months away, I came back and was looking for a good guild that fit my needs. The GM reached out to me, and we talked about everything that the game had to offer, and the type of guild he ran. It was a perfect match. These guys do it all; ops, fp's, world bosses, datacrons, help with leveling, and you name it. To top it all off, they are cool as hell and extremely helpful. I've been back for almost two months now, and it's been great. More and more people who are coming back to the game are finding a home here because of it's laid back, friendly, and helpful atmosphere. If you're looking for this type of guild, then your search is done.

• 1 month later...

We are openly recruiting for new members. We are starting progressive OPS groups if your into the PvE side. We do PvP as well, just not as much at the moment.

We actively use Teamspeak3. Our guild bank is now 6 tabs! Check out our website Of Calamitous Intent If interested fee free to apply. Or if you'd like to talk to someone contact us in game be it mail or whisper.

Contact any of these toons:

Kaeble or Jenica

Eevii

Karmac

Been in this guild since I returned from a long hiatus due to Military Obligations. They have welcomed me and been extremely helpful both gearing up and helping with questing.

Very casual, laid back but knowledgeable and will help however they can. Highly recommend these folks!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Hey Guys I'm interested in joining. Looking at this from work and don't want to lose the info. :)) I was a founder that got bored and I'm recently coming back to the game. Have a lvl 40 Bounty Hunter that I barely remember how to play and a newbish marauder that I'm screwing around re-learning the game with. Toon names are shelobenb and magament. I'll look you up in game or vice versa. :)

Hey Guys I'm interested in joining. Looking at this from work and don't want to lose the info. :)) I was a founder that got bored and I'm recently coming back to the game. Have a lvl 40 Bounty Hunter that I barely remember how to play and a newbish marauder that I'm screwing around re-learning the game with. Toon names are shelobenb and magament. I'll look you up in game or vice versa. :)

Sent you a PM, sorry aboot the late response...:o

• 3 months later...

Hey there! Took an online quiz that said I should talk to you guys, since I want to have fun without any elitism...

I played at launch, choosing a scoundrel because they were supposed to be for 'smart people' (I just wanted a challenge), and fell in love with pvp. Then all these rumors started about scoundrels being OP, which was not the case for a low level noob like me, but suddenly the nerf hammer came down and I lost interest. Then, last summer, I decided to play a combat sentinel and, finally, have reached the level cap on both characters, and am rapidly approaching it on a Shadow as well. I enjoy flashpoints and other PVE content but I really just want to have people to pvp with, just so I can rage to someone other than my poor girlfriend sitting next to me, and when I'm not raging I can have at least a few teammates to communicate with.

My toons in game are Naffans, Jalgorm, and Secati, and I'm playing Secati most lately (might be best to message me there in game, than message me here). The last guild I was in sent a message out asking who was still around, I said I was but casual, and next time I logged in I no longer had a guild... so this is a cry for help!

Edited by Jalgorm

• 2 months later...

Hey,

I'm in a more or less similar situation to shelobenb... Founder, played mostly Jedi characters (all of them), my buddies quit after about 10 months or so, I got bored and left a few months later. Star Wars is in my blood though, so couldn't stay away forever... Returned around Christmas, got my guardian tank to lvl 55. Of course everything is better when shared, so I'm looking for some like-minded folk to do all sorts of content with, and advise me on where to go and what to do.

As for me, I'm likely to be the aloof old man of the group (as for my age, I saw the original Star Wars at the theater, let's leave it at that). Basically, for you Firefly fans, take Cpt. Malcolm Reynolds and remove the funny, and I'm what's left. ;-) I'm down for whatever when I'm free, but I don't want to take heat from the guild when I'm busy, or when I just want to do my own thing. If that works for your guild, then please invite! I'm usually on as Trinaea, but I do have alts that can be dealt with later (or not, whatever).

Cheers