Kaggath Series: Skere Kaan vs Naga Sadow

Beniboybling

The illusions gave the sense that he was winning. In every battle, the illusions were doing most of the legwork. Naga Sadow had a small army at his command. Not a lot of Sith warriors and beasts, so the illusions made up the majority of his forces.

meaning that if Sadow were to be found, Kaan would have a much larger advantage, but did Naga Sadow really need to be near an unstable star to project his illusions with such skill?

meaning that if Sadow were to be found, Kaan would have a much larger advantage, but did Naga Sadow really need to be near an unstable star to project his illusions with such skill?

No. At the time, that star wasn't on any mapped hyperspace route, so no one except his Apprentice (one of the two Republic explorers who stumbled upon Korriban) knew it's loction and where to find him. Naga Sadow could be anywhere and still done the illusions. It was just safer being in a place that no one in the Republic knew how to get to. Except, as said, that brother and sister who discovered it.

This is why I was trying to argue the Battle Meditation point. :p

I'm still skeptical about the illusions. What are their limitations?

Well, I gather the Jedi eventual saw through them, so I assume if that happened they would lose some of their advantage. And Kaan may be able to use his battle meditation against them, or to help his forces see through the illusions - I'm not sure.

Well, I gather the Jedi eventual saw through them, so I assume if that happened they would lose some of their advantage. And Kaan may be able to use his battle meditation against them, or to help his forces see through the illusions - I'm not sure.

In order to truly affect the illusions with Battle Meditation Kaan has to wage a war of wills with Naga Sadow. I think we can all agree that Kaan would lose a mental battle with the Sith Sorceror.

Now note that the Battle of Coruscant was a bloodbath until Naga Sadow was attacked by Gav Daragon. The Jedi and Republic forces were being pushed back throughout the whole battle. These illusions are not fake. Naga Sadow's use of Sith magic allowed him to make them real soldiers. This means that Naga Sadow literally has a limitless army. Kaan's forces will put up a long struggle, but will eventually lose.

Edit: We should also note that the Jedi only realized that Naga Sadow was using illusions after they had faded when Sadow lost concentration.

Edited by Aurbere

Question: Was Sadow really winning? Or did it just LOOK like he was winning due to the illusions?

Lol that made me think: Sadow conquers the galaxy and its all happy and yay for the Sith, Sadow's like "guess I'm done here" and breaks his meditation. Suddenly all around the galaxy soldiers and fleets dissappear and it turns out the only planet Sadow actually conquered was Tatooine... :p

As for the weakening of resolve thing, I expect Kaan's battle meditation would counter that

Interesting fact: Skere Kaan was named after Shere Kaan, the black panther/puma from the Jungle Book! Oh and stay tuned for the final, grand finale to this Kaggath Series - hopefully it will be epic :D

Wait; the series is gonna end? There's so many more battles we could do!

Wait; the series is gonna end? There's so many more battles we could do!

There are many, although I think I've covered the big ones. Fear not though! Our combatants will return in the Kaggath Tournament in which they will compete for the prize of Champion of the Kaggath! Huzzah!

There are many, although I think I've covered the big ones. Fear not though! Our combatants will return in the Kaggath Tournament in which they will compete for the prize of Champion of the Kaggath! Huzzah!

Oh Yeah! It just got real. Can't wait! :)

Edit: I think you should lay out a sort of bracket system at the start of the tournament so we can see who will face who. :p

Edited by Aurbere

Interesting fact: Skere Kaan was named after Shere Kaan, the black panther/puma from the Jungle Book! Oh and stay tuned for the final, grand finale to this Kaggath Series - hopefully it will be epic :D

Actually that was the Tiger, who was like the big jerk of the movie/show who went after Mogli.

Sweet!

I'd like for this Kaggath thing to go on for a long while. :D

Good job with the entire series!

Sweet!

I'd like for this Kaggath thing to go on for a long while. :D

Good job with the entire series!

Maybe there will be a Kaggath 2.0 series after this tournament deal is all done? Maybe we could see multiple Kaggath series'? And then after so many have been done, there's a tournament between the Champions of each Series? How awesome would that be?!

Maybe there will be a Kaggath 2.0 series after this tournament deal is all done? Maybe we could see multiple Kaggath series'? And then after so many have been done, there's a tournament between the Champions of each Series? How awesome would that be?!

Why stop at Kaggath 2.0? We could go on for a while!