Sith Marauder looking for casual - but active guild

zaldar

Ok so I'm looking for a new guild..I am east coast level 28 sith marauder. It does need to be a casual guild as I am a law student at UNC so starting about January 9th my time will be extremely limited. BUT I do want it to be a guild that actually does stuff...aka has a forum, has a vent or raidcall server I can actually get the password to (bad experiences in a couple guilds) and crafters that actually help out.

I can provide you with a good geared and experienced MMO sith marauder who loves grouped pvp, heroics etc. I am also open to starting a new character if different things are needed (though again time limited). Right now I am fairly good at level three comp gift finding and crystal making.

Ok so I'm looking for a new guild..I am east coast level 28 sith marauder. It does need to be a casual guild as I am a law student at UNC so starting about January 9th my time will be extremely limited. BUT I do want it to be a guild that actually does stuff...aka has a forum, has a vent or raidcall server I can actually get the password to (bad experiences in a couple guilds) and crafters that actually help out.

I can provide you with a good geared and experienced MMO sith marauder who loves grouped pvp, heroics etc. I am also open to starting a new character if different things are needed (though again time limited). Right now I am fairly good at level three comp gift finding and crystal making.

http://www.guildumbra.com you're more then welcome!

Tired of all the immature crap going on in the game?? We were, that's why we started to DOC

Please check out our recruitment thread below.....

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=569935

If you would like to know more about the DOC, please check out the following thread in our official forums....

http://defendersofchaos.com/forum/post/last/m/2182841/viewthread/5288122-january-2013#last

• 3 weeks later...
You sound like a good fit for Zealot Gaming. We are a division of a clan that has groups for many games. Right now we are building up our roster to start raiding. 4 Hour raid weeks, 2 nights for 2 hours.. We also have a Warzone group and do community events with nice rewards (mounts/gear) While we haven't started raiding our raid leader has over 7 years raid leading experience of a top 100 guild. We are a stable, mature, and very helpful guild looking for experienced players. Feel free to contact me in-game on Yukien or apply at zealotgaming.com

I'd encourage you to consider Heralds of the Voxyn. We're a fun-first, friendly guild, and we do both progression raiding and casual raid and flashpoint runs, and have lots of different playstyles, classes, levels and experience. In general people are very helpful and we work hard to keep the environment (gchat, vent etc) respectful and mature. We're at hov-swtor.com.

We use vent and the info is posted in the members section of the website.

Feel free to register on the Web site to check us out, or drop me a mail/tell ingame.

Animae, Senior / PR officer

(aka Animara, Odani, Vi'ta'ra)

Edited by Anima-Luce