Soa/Infernal question, for those that have beaten him

We're on the outer ring, all the inner rings start falling, and we hop down, piece to piece, blowing up pylons on the way down. Everytime we do this, he throws something at the piece we're on and it collapses to the ground, taking us with it and killing us.

I've watched every movie I can find and it never happens to anyone in those. Is there a secret we're missing? Some obvious clue that just eludes us? The boss isn't that hard, and we're not missing the jump, the platform simply plummets out from under us while we're standing on it.

Thanks,

Mac

Yeah seems like you guys are moving too slowly. The little pylons should die almost instantly? As a tank I can kill them in like 2-3 hits alone.

Move faster. Also, there's 2 'breaks' where you have to wait for new pieces to fall down before you can jump on them. Use this point to throw down AOE heals and heal up.

So went back and watched, most of the guys who are beating him are following the same pattern down to the floor. We weren't following a pattern, we were just running down as fast as we could. The pylons died by driveby, very quickly, but we were just going to the wrong ones, apparently. I've mapped out the pattern other guilds seem to be using (and mention that they are using a pattern in their VOIP, typically), and see if that helps.

Thanks for the replies.