Jedi Guardian Armour ( Level 26)

EasyKaos

Well at that level, you should still be knocking out a level or so each play session (or every other play session), so don't blow too much money on gear that you'll replace so fast.

One thing I like to do is find a nice set of fully modable armor that I like the look of (commendation vendors and flashpoints are a great place to get this stuff) and then just keep it up to date by purchasing mods for it as I level.

You can rip armor mods out of gear from flashpoints or heroic quest rewards. You can also buy armor mods directly from commendation vendors on the planets, using your planet commendations. If you need more than you get from those places, you can hit up the GTN and buy them from other players.

Customizable gear is the way to go, though.

Full sets of custom gear can take alot of components to keep up to level. I'd reccomend keeping just a few custom pieces and use item drops for the rest. Usually a cool chest and leg piece, and custom weapon. Then you can color match any new gear to the chest piece.

Full sets of custom gear can take alot of components to keep up to level. I'd reccomend keeping just a few custom pieces and use item drops for the rest. Usually a cool chest and leg piece, and custom weapon. Then you can color match any new gear to the chest piece.

This, unless you have alts. Getting all the mods for armour is 11 comms. If you run the all orange setup that's 55 comms per upgrade, plus your offhand and main if you use orange pieces there.