Character you never thought you would make

saiyanjedidmv

I never thought that I would be able to play a female Sith Warrior.

Never really connected with Morrigan in DAO, the same VA as the female SW, so somehow it never clicked for me when I tried the class during beta. After finishing up with my JK and Smuggler it was time to try out the other side, but this time I had the legacy tree helping out to shape my SW. She is the daughter of Doc and my JK, a certain companion of her mom kidnapped her over to the other side. Modelling her looks to reflect her "mom and dad", having a background to really made this character come alive for me and now I love playing her. She has a soft spot for healer-guys(Malavi), it reminds her of how her dad went with mom on all those crazy missions. It all just fit really well with my little legacy tree and the class stories.

The Sith Warrior and Morrigan were played by different people. They do sound alarmingly alike, but they are not the same actresses. Natasha Little played the Sith Warrior, and Claudia Black (Aeryn from Farscape) played Morrigan.

I've actually corrected several people on that, so they do sound eerily similar.

Edited by elliotcat

my sniper zimo witch has become my main....took a good while to get into a class that had no healing abilities as i have always played hybridclasses in MMO's (WoW: Paladin, Priest, Shaman Swtor: 2xBH(changed server before transfers where available), Commando, Sage

altho i use a ton of ultimate medpacks(got armormech slicing and scavenging on the sniper)

The Sith Warrior and Morrigan were played by different people. They do sound alarmingly alike, but they are not the same actresses. Natasha Little played the Sith Warrior, and Claudia Black (Aeryn from Farscape) played Morrigan.

I've actually corrected several people on that, so they do sound eerily similar.

Amazing, I still hear Morrigan when she talks sometimes. But now I have a character that I feel fits the voice so then it is perfect. Just astounded that it is not Claudia Black, it just sounds so much like her.

Amazing, I still hear Morrigan when she talks sometimes. But now I have a character that I feel fits the voice so then it is perfect. Just astounded that it is not Claudia Black, it just sounds so much like her.

I know, I still think it's her sometimes! I was surprised she's not in this game. I hope she does some work in an expansion or something. She's my favorite actress. :3

Mine is my FAT red Zabrak Sorc Healer...My main is a Sent on the Bastion and he's freakin' awesome lol and my sorc ...I was gonna make him an Op but I thot oh what the heck and made him an inquisitor and then I wanted to make him an assassin but someone convinced me to make him a sorc and...Wow...one of my favs

My other 1 was a spur of the moment Merc...and he's my fav 1 to play!

a smuggler,i never wanted one but when i created him i just loved the story,imo the funniest of all.

I liked it so much 2 of my 3 50's are smugglers!

In fact I rolled the gunslinger shortly after getting my first companion on my marauder. Best companion in the game so far. Not because of abilities, but because of her wit an sarcasm. Gazeela is a female Twilek, and will most likely be the only female toon I have. I like Vette that much. :)

The trooper story was fairly bland. Like John Wayne with out the grit and personality.

I don't look forward to rolling a commando. :confused:

I plan to go through all 8 story lines at least once, simply for the legacy buffs and story.

The question is, will I end up with 8 pubs, or will I double down on an imp class for love of the story?

Edited by JacksonMo

I know how you feel, first thing I did was check the voice actor credits after I started playing my SW because I was SURE it was Claudia Black, (I'm a HUGE fan of hers), low and behold it wasn't.

I never thought I'd make an imperial character, but not only did I make one, I made many. In beta, I decided to try a sith warrior, thinking that I'd be playing republic when the game came out and not wanting to be spoiled. The voice acting was so great and the story so compelling that my first character on release was also a sith warrior--and my next was an imperial agent. Now I actually feel more at home in the empire than the republic--light side trying to create change, sure, but empire.

Never thought id make another guardian after deciding to make a Jedi Sentinel when i started playing this game. I played guardian in beta and never understood it, then after a few months i got really fed up of the sentinel's playstyle, rolled a guardian and now he's level 41.

This time during the final class mission i plan on

just killing the emperor instead of offering him a chance at redemption

Roleplay wise, my guardian is the same person as the sentinel, except it was a force vision where he was a sentinel. At the end of the vision, he saw the weakness of the jedi sentinel being exploited, a large cyborg sith slapped aside the offhand lightsaber with ease, before executing him. When he awoke in front of the forge his lightsaber was complete, and he decided to become a jedi guardian.

• 3 months later...
Jedi of any sort but then I made one and forced myself to follow "light" side, after 30+ levels I was so exhausted that I started to experience psychic torment and that was the end of this pathetic council rubber. To be honest whole republic is a pain to me, listening to this colonial accent makes my lungs collapse

A non force user. I mean, this is Star Wars, it's about the force and lightsabers.

Now, my first 50 is the Chiss Force User I wanted to be my first 50, but it's the BH class and my character in general, that I love the most :) Looks like Mako, runs around in great looking gear (Destroyer Chest Piece and Covert Pilot everything else, except the helm) that Mako runs in around as well! :)

Just love the BH Arsenal Spec playstyle more than the others. Assassin lacks a lunge, but other than that I like it, but that lack of a lunge gets me all "Grrrrrr" Still leveling up my Juggernaut Rage Spec, it might be an okay build playstyle wise for me as well, Im waiting to see.