Merc and Powertech

Lawrencelee

have lots of claims powertech bettr than Merc (uncertainly whether concentrate with pvp only ) , but i think Merc is good and useful especially in missions if no healing over tough to complete kinds of similar ( if w/o hardcore lv up first as natrual goes ) to heroics tasks

exactly ( while those if consider for one and compansion to complete )

in pvp might good to heals others , not that weak as others mention depends what gears and status advance top uwith ( set all at lv50 in pvp gears and extras points are parts of measure about tough chasis)

have lots of claims powertech bettr than Merc (uncertainly whether concentrate with pvp only ) , but i think Merc is good and useful especially in missions if no healing over tough to complete kinds of similar ( if w/o hardcore lv up first as natrual goes ) to heroics tasks

exactly ( while those if consider for one and compansion to complete )

in pvp might good to heals others , not that weak as others mention depends what gears and status advance top uwith ( set all at lv50 in pvp gears and extras points are parts of measure about tough chasis)

It took about 6 read throughs of this post, but I think I know what your trying to say...

Yes, merc healing in PvP is semi-ok. Those (myself included) complaining about the imbalance mercs have to pyrotechs (well any class really) is about damage and utility.

Also, if English is a second or third language for you, fine. But if not, theres no excuse for putting up a near incomprehendable post such as this.