Repair Costs

revan_worshipper

In today's patch notes, it says that repair costs have been "reduced by 50% until patch 2.0." Does this mean they will go back up to the 1.7 levels at 2.0? If so what would be the point of even reducing them at all if it's only temporary? Am I missing something here, or does this make no sense at all? Any explanations or opinions on this are welcome.

1.7.1 fixed the way they calculate the repair costs, the current repair costs are 50% of that number. When 2.0 comes out the repair costs will be higher than they are right now (1.7.1) but will still be lower than the numbers we saw from 1.7 Edited by theborch

1.7.1 fixed the way they calculate the repair costs, the current repair costs are 50% of that number. When 2.0 comes out the repair costs will be higher than they are right now (1.7.1) but will still be lower than the numbers we saw from 1.7

Yup... that is what I believe has been communicated. Let me see if I can find the link...

• Dev Post
1.7.1 fixed the way they calculate the repair costs, the current repair costs are 50% of that number. When 2.0 comes out the repair costs will be higher than they are right now (1.7.1) but will still be lower than the numbers we saw from 1.7

You are 100% correct

Yup... that is what I believe has been communicated. Let me see if I can find the link...

Here you go: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5922815#edit5922815

-eric