First Grand Acquisitions Pack Available For A Limited Time

TaitWatson

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does that mean you have a chance to win the cathar Honor sword?

Yes, it does.

I got 5 of those packs.

Result:

Armor:

1 x Revan armor set

1 x Matriarch armor set

1 x classic contractor set

1 x troublemaker set

1 x huttball set

1 x cathar honor sword

1 x morlinger aggressor

2 x gizka pet

1 x model extinction class bomber

3 xp boost

5 x rep token

some useless crafting mats

Love this pack. In 3 packs I got...

Diabolists Set

Visas Marr's Armor Set

Atton Rand's Armor Set

Volatile Conquerer's Saberstaff

Devastator's Double-Bladed Lightsaber

I think I got something else too but used it (or maybe sold it). Keep releasing these please!

I did good: I got Forward Recon set (can't decide whether to buy or sell as I have been wanting this set), Fancy Revelers (lame!), Troublemakers, Phantom set. I was pretty pleased although nothing has sold on the GTN as of yet.

I would have loved to have kept that Phantom set but I need credits more.

Just my luck, returning to the game again, and again I miss out on the packs that have the Revan Gear in them. Hope this pack makes its return soon.

it took only a week for it to return so its probably coming back very soon

Just my luck, returning to the game again, and again I miss out on the packs that have the Revan Gear in them. Hope this pack makes its return soon.

What's so special about Revan's armor? It's ugly as sith. Especially around the shoulders.

The mask, and the name, are the only things that are "specail about it.

If it is the first you are after, *newsflash* many masks have the same geo.

If it's the second you are after, man, get a life.

For me, I never bought the packs from the CM -- I hardly ever buy anything from there -- but I watch the GTN, and I can say this; the Grand Acquisitions Pack dealt a big blow to the economy.

Apart from stuff like Bastila's armor set - which usually goes for 1.2 mil, all told -- that I got for 200k, there was an overabundance of low-value items, like innumerable "Stately Dress", "Organa Loyalist" and "[somethingorother] Dancer's".

If the GAPs are to be implemented, I say the items they should "drop" (for lack of a better word) should be of higher value, I will not dish out 900 CC for a green rep item, a JM-27 Assault Cannon and a "Fancy Reveller's Armor Set".

BioWare, not the way to appeal to players.

If it's gonna drop something, make sure it drops varactyls instead of Ubriki bantha poodoo, high-value sets like Thana Vesh's instead of the umpteenth Zealot's one, and the "special item" that is special, not a model defender, but, ya know, a primordial assault cannon, per se.

IN short, I like the idea of a set in one box, just make sure that that set is worth buying.

What's so special about Revan's armor? It's ugly as sith. Especially around the shoulders.

So when you say "get a life"...that's an example of you arguing with what the person is saying, not them personally?:rolleyes:

...Or they simply have a different taste and don't find it ugly?

Also, I don't think I've seen another skirt with that model that was moddable on the gtn, so I snagged two for just 123K for both together. My Revan fanboy SI gotta have something nice to wear, right ;)

And eh, it's a game. I wanted the Revan statue because it's Revan too, for example, and why not? I happen to like Revan. I'm not so keen on what they did to the upper part of his armor in this game either, which is why I'm not gonna bother going to ridiculous lengths to get the full set, (not even for that SI), but I was rather happy when the statue did drop in one of the packs I got (even if the Satele or Malgus statue would have been more practical xD well, at least I won't have to wait for my comps to come back from selling items when my inventory is full any more). Now, if only I could manage to get one of those hoverchairs...

If I had a close Guildee that needed it, he or she would've got it. Other than that, why does it bother you so much that I make a profit on sales? Heck selling it for 3mil was still half of the next cheapest one. Who did I hurt?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Was gonna get a hypercrate to keep for a rainy day but decided to buy 4 of these packs instead.

various boosts.

2 cartel market certs

couple of purple rep items

credit explosion

Primordial blaster besh

trailbalzers armor set

Mira's armor set

Voltaic Sleuth armor set

Mantellian separatist armor set

Ubrikki crimson claw

ambassadors hover chair