Heroic Missions

Hi,

Can the devs make a change so that it is obvious who will give you a Heroic mission BEFORE you talk to them.

It seems pointless to have to go and talk to everyone and then untrack/abandon their mission if you don't want to do it.

Following that logic we should have different markers for Flashpoints, Operations...

Since (during leveling) heroics are situated in quest hubs you do need to talk to many npcs and having one or two extra convs cant really be a problem. Especially since a lot of hc's are taken from console. Once you are 50 and start with dailies, after 2 days, you should already know which npcs give hc's so its easily skipped ;)

But, it's not just a few more conversations it is a lot more conversations, and you don't know if they are pointless or not. Then you must go and untrack/delete. It is so cumbersome. Edited by DaftMonkey

No, i don't like this.

I tried this and i want to pay attention to the conversations that i am having in my heroics. I don't want to skip through conversations only to discover they are heroics at the end. The act of having to walk up to everybody and hammer the space bar through the conversation is mind-numbingly boring.

You could simply change the colour of the triangle to show that it is a heroic, or put a small star on it.

Mods/Devs, can i have a response, please?

I can't agree with you more. It is just ridiculousness that I have to play the guessing game with these missions when something so simple as changing the color will end a lot of grief for a lot of players. Is it a huge, deal breaking issue? No, but sometimes it's the little things that count.