Insulation or Magnetism

Kayriel

Hi guys ,

I play the assassin class from early access as deception , and with the new changes from 1.4 , i do not know what to pick for pvp. I am not sure if insulation with its bonus armor is worth it now , that we get so much survivability from other talents and take magnetism , for when we want a target to be close to us for the 2 VS required for a burst ?

I am talking from a pvp point of view . Your help is much appreciated.

Regards,

Kayriel

Hi guys ,

I play the assassin class from early access as deception , and with the new changes from 1.4 , i do not know what to pick for pvp. I am not sure if insulation with its bonus armor is worth it now , that we get so much survivability from other talents and take magnetism , for when we want a target to be close to us for the 2 VS required for a burst ?

I am talking from a pvp point of view . Your help is much appreciated.

Regards,

Kayriel

Insulation by far. You will pretty much have full damage mitigation from this talent up all the time and its basically 40% armor buff. Magnetism sounds good on paper but it rarely pans out. Very good chance they will use their cc breaker to get away, or stun you or knock you back the first chance they get. Also I personally hate opening with Spike because it just starts filling their resolve and I can only do one ability before they get up on top of that Im 20 force shorter than I was when I started which messes me up 3-4 abilities down the road.

Just put one point in Static Cling so your Force Slow will last for 9 seconds and be on a 9 second cd. Open up with your VS's, use Force Slow right after to keep them in range and crit their face off with Shock/Discharge/Maul.