Where is Lord Scourge? *SPOILERS*

Rendrin

'Nuff said.

In case 'nuff isn't enough... :rak_03:

After finishing KotFE and KotET and replaying the Jedi Knight I can't help but think about the missed story opportunities from Lord Scourge's absence. Besides his possible interactions with Valkorion the Jedi Knight and Sith Warrior could have some interesting moments. The aforementioned notwithstanding he is just an interesting character by himself as well.

Haha, death by bantha.

That brings up a good topic of conversation. What does everyone think he would be doing?

What if he finally died of old age because Valkorion stopped sustaining him?

Maybe he's living as some sort of Force hermit like Jolee Bindo.

The only way to salvage his character at this point is to have Lord Scourge be tracking down and executing the Emperor's children (not the biological ones) to prevent his return.

I can see him doing this.

Master Ranos has something to say about Scourge if you ask her. She says he's traveling the galaxy seeking a cure for what the Emperor did to him. I have read some people saying that they took this to mean that he was seeking out how to die, but that's not what I got from it. He tells you in his conversations how he'd do anything to get his ability to feel (5 senses plus emotions) back, and so I thought that that was the cure he was looking for. I don't think Scourge wants to die...I think he wants to live again.

In my bed... *coughs*

Sorry. The more mature answer echoes what Cloud said and I too have seen people mention they believe he's looking for ways to die but... I hope not and no past conversation indicated he ever would. He did however, as Cloud pointed out, say it would be worth almost anything to feel again so I'm going with that one for now.

All in all I hope that once he returns, the writers make his absence plausible. Right now it makes no sense in my opinion that he wasn't around for any of the KOTFE stuff especially for my Jedi Knight.

In my bed... *coughs*

Sorry. The more mature answer echoes what Cloud said and I too have seen people mention they believe he's looking for ways to die but... I hope not and no past conversation indicated he ever would. He did however, as Cloud pointed out, say it would be worth almost anything to feel again so I'm going with that one for now.

All in all I hope that once he returns, the writers make his absence plausible. Right now it makes no sense in my opinion that he wasn't around for any of the KOTFE stuff especially for my Jedi Knight.

Tsk, tsk, Jenny. However I agree that Scourge above all others should have been returned considering his considerable history with the emperor. They could have worked him in with Kaliyo or even Jorgan, on Zakuul already and searching for a way to bring down the eternal throne. Hell, they did Vette and Gault together after all. I never understood his absence to be honest.

When, and if, they do return him, perhaps he will have found the cure and you, plus a lot of others will get their wish.;)