If you want to ask q's about Mara/Sent...

IAmViiOLENT

So this is brought on by the constant bugging people on our server have been bringing towards me to help them with rotations, gear etc on their Mara/Sent. I really don't mind helping at all, really I don't but if you guys could just send me a PM on the forums, I'll see it and I'll respond. If you whisper me in game, I may be busy; or just AFK and not see it. Plus, over PM I can write out responses better :p

Like I said, I don't mind helping people; but it's also not cool when people are constantly whispering me asking for long explanations of theorycraft etc and then when it takes me a while to reply because I leave the keyboard to do some irl thing (I know, those EXIST??) I get someone being upset at me because they think I'm being too elitist to talk to them...

If it'll help I'll even make a marauder corner thread that's fresh and is a compendium that I can just direct people to, I do want more people on the server to be proficient with the class/spec's as it's by far one of the most interesting AC's in the game!

My question is how can a guild carry a marauder who doesn't use charge as annil, autoattacks, doesn't use annil on cd, and saves his fury for 1+ mins?

Just get a skilled player to work with them by watching their rotation on an Ops dummy. If there is plenty of explanation and ample time they should improve. If they refuse to listen or just don't get it there isn't much you can do besides having them parse on the Ops dummy over 5-6min and if they can't hit X amount then sit them out of top content until they can reach that number. Some need a reason to improve besides just being better. We're facing a similar issue with one of our Sentinels.

My question is how can a guild carry a marauder who doesn't use charge as annil, autoattacks, doesn't use annil on cd, and saves his fury for 1+ mins?

^ this was a troll post btw...

Edited by Ezmith

I laughed. I love that my GM is almost as much of an ******e as I am!

PS- Once shanked gets his Mara to 50, watch him be bad at that too.