Have YOU heard of The Tragedy of Darth Sidious the Noob?

Same here.

'What about you dogface did you know that now it was a council?'

Lol also

"Who can't use the force now? I can still use the force. Lets put that one to a vote, because I don't even know what that means."

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Lol also

"Who can't use the force now? I can still use the force. Lets put that one to a vote, because I don't even know what that means."

Poof is yet another Jedi that doesn't get the attention he deserves. He was a master of mind trick. Though not to the extent that Sidious was. But pretty close.

'Is everybody dead? I better hurry. My time is short. Mmmm look at me I'm Yoda. Mmmm talk weird I do. Hate leads to anger, anger leads to never letting anyone else talk!'

Poof is yet another Jedi that doesn't get the attention he deserves. He was a master of mind trick. Though not to the extent that Sidious was. But pretty close.

'Is everybody dead? I better hurry. My time is short. Mmmm look at me I'm Yoda. Mmmm talk weird I do. Hate leads to anger, anger leads to never letting anyone else talk!'

He was late with the pizza though, if he had been faster then the temple wouldn't have been destroyed. :p

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

He was late with the pizza though, if he had been faster then the temple wouldn't have been destroyed. :p

exactly. He would have been able to distract the clones because they would have become so frustrated trying to hit his head.

he really should have had a word with the cowboy builders that left the opening to such a shaft with only a waist high guard rail. how did that get past health and safety?

Yeah seriously.....the guys who made that huge shaft coudn't board it up or, you know, put some plywood over it or something?

Death Star? More like Death Trap, have you seen the sheer amount of safety and code violations in that place? Low guardrails,workstations directly next to the focusing beam, open shafts all over the place. It was a multimillion dollar lawsuit waiting to happen.

I'm convinced that the engineering firm that came up with the Death Star designs is the same one that advised Mother Nature that placing the self destruct button known as the "soft spot" on a baby's head was a good idea.

Most of the death star didn't have any railings whatsoever and for some inexplicable reason those shafts were *********** everywhere.

They needed to conserve materials in order to build a second Death Star. Those hunks of metal ain't cheap!

Edited by AlienEyeTX