Bioware's ignorance reflects the Heroic Moment Legacy

Samvan

Except they aren't. And you haven't proven or supported you claim to that.

AoE doesn't = better.

Just talking about the legacy skill, not any others :

dirty trick vs orbital bombardement -> OB do more single target damage, and is an AoE. For the cost of a single target stun.

Sticky grenade vs flamethrower -> flamethrower win again, and it's an AoE.

Force choke vs force sweep -> I don't know.

Project vs lightning storm -> LS win the match, and it's an AoE.

But BW favorings the Empire, and putting more love with them ? You can't be serious, rep have a more beautiful fleet station, more interesting classes stories,... oh wait....

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found the damage of Force Storm to be fairly un-inspiring and that it didn't last for very long because my 3 second channel got interrupted pretty quickly when I tested it out. I got a lot more mileage from Wither and Discharge of Dark Charge than I ever got from that. This is me using it as a level 50 Sith Assassin, so maybe its somehow more uber at lower levels? I'll give it a test on my Jedi Knight I guess.

May I ask... when are you using Heroic Moment in a situation where an extra channeled AOE is not going to be interrupted and isn't only hitting a single target? I ask because I have always used Heroic Moment (outside of testing this ability) in a close fight against a single very dangerous enemy (such as a very tough elite or a champion) and in those cases an AoE is basically wasted anyway. I'd have preferred the stun which means I might have to level up that Sith Warrior alt or the Smuggler alt I was planning on.

bioware do make me LOL. the way they try and balance things really is pathetic.

how can orbital strike and dirty kick be comparable?

whats heroic about sticky grenade?

force storm versus project?