Best 3 PVP guild on server

Osoygatitalove

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Hey guys, what is the most active pvp guild on the republic? Not sure but HSP, one inc~, hostile~ and old republic seems a bit inactive when it comes to members online.

Thanks!

If you are talking regular wzs than please see my recruitment post for <Fight> in the recruitment forums. I dont know of any guilds that are more active than us in regulars. As far as a republic rated team WAR is a new comer friendly guild and their gm is a great guy.

1. First Division

2. Hispanos

3. Brazil Force

4. Insanity

5. Stay Classy

6. Firestorm

7. Rebel Alliance

At least 5 of those guilds listed are literally the worst on the server. Though the order is a bit off. This thread is for good pvp guilds. Not sure if you caught that. :confused:

90% of first merger guilds were over-rated, including The Firm (my guild) which had many mediocre players in it, that beat all these other over-rated guilds. But I guess at least they played, unlike current guilds (or groups). Wasn't around for the Fatman merger but I heard it was pretty lol, STS #1 guild US amirite? Who cares either way I say, i think the skill cap of this game hovers around the 1900 bracket of WoW 3s in terms of skill/awareness/ect which is pretty low. Just have fun and be glad you aren't losing 70% of your games.

You never met STS in full force, they stopped playing and dismounted their team long before the super merge.

STS was solid back in the days. Best US? Prolly not, but you also never fought their well oiled "A" team so dont use the guys to illustrate your assumptions.

You never met STS in full force, they stopped playing and dismounted their team long before the super merge.

STS was solid back in the days. Best US? Prolly not, but you also never fought their well oiled "A" team so dont use the guys to illustrate your assumptions.

^^ This. STS gets bad rap now but only 4 of 8 of the original team came back. IMHO STS -Khalifa is not really STS