Eternity Vault - Last Boss Walkthrough

Here's a video guide for all you guilds that are currently on the last boss in the vault, or are planning on raiding soon.

A surprisingly intricate encounter, especially considering how straightforward the rest of the instance was.

Also, notice my smooth and sensual voice.

I swear the hardest part is jumping down the platforms. I don't know if we were getting unlucky, but at least once per fight we were having no "close" / 20% fall damage platform to jump to. Waiting for a new one usually resulted in him just throwing a statue at us and breaking it killing us with fall damage either way.

I expected him to have A LOT more heath than he has. Huh.

And thanks for sharing... cant wait till my guild and I get up there to do this :D

Yeah, we knew something would be special with him because he had half the health of some of the other ones.

Hopefully after the holidays we'll be able to compare his normal to his hard mode.

Yeah I was a little surprised by his lower hit points. It became clear why that was after playing out the encounter though as it is still a long fight.

I don't know where/when I got the helm. It was between level 40 and 50, and while questing that I picked it up I think.

I'm working on editing the other boss fights now, but they were done on a different day and it is over 6 hours of footage to go through.