White Color Crystal

Torgru

Hey there everyone. Due to recent events, I find myself in need of a new saber. And for that saber, I wish to utilize a white crystal. Alas, I was not around during the sale, and don't know whether they'll even be released with the cartel shop. As such, I came here.

I am now wanting to buy a white lightsaber crystal. If you have one for sale, then please contact me. Particularly with a price. I may not have the money immediately, but I do have a decent sum saved up, and would be more than willing to save even more for one of those. I don't care about the stats on it. If it's 41 power, I'd be willing to pay more for it, but if it's anything else, I still want it for RP purposes.

If you fit the bill, please contact me. I'm primarily on pub-side, but I do have Imp characters that I check on occassion, but not as frequently. A mail would be ideal, as I might not be on whenever you are.

Contact information

Republic: Ophelía (The alt code for the i in my name is alt+0237 or alt+161)

Imperial: Apoli (No special characters)

Thank you for your time.

They were changed to BoE just before 1.2 released.

Are you certain?

I'm fairly sure that the white color crystals were BoP up until the end or I would have stocked up on them. Only the purple and cyan crystals were BoE (and quite profitable :D).

Edited by Weeblie

According to this, yeah..

http://www.torhead.com/item/eotDb3H/advanced-white-hawkeye-crystal

Also supposedly missed an opportunity to buy one a short while ago. Obviously, I can't guarantee he actually had one, but he claimed he did. Either way, I'm hoping that the comment there was true, and I can indeed get a white still. If not, I seriously hope they give it to us with the cartel shop or something >_>

I'd very much like to see it back, as it wasn't announced well that it'd be gone immediately after 1.2 hit, and I know plenty of ppl who were (and still are) upset when that fleet vendor disappeared, as they weren't able to get one and have been in game for the same amount of time, since day one, while a few parade them. Edited by Willjb

I have one I bought when they were being sold by the vendor on fleet.

They did say at the time that the white crystals would not be available after that 1.2 patch went live.

They said the white may never be available again back then. But it sounded to me like they left the door open to add them sometime in the future...

• 1 month later...

This is a bit of a stupid question, but what server are you on? I currently have an unbound white Indestructable crystal, which I will sell for 6 mil. Sorry for the lack of hawkeye, I actually traded that away for the one I have now. I'm level 46, or else I would've already used it. Just send me a pm, or when you get the chance, mail shakk on the imperial side. Sorry if I'm on a different server. :(

P.S. I'm on my phone, so my typing isn't great. Sorry if I made a spelling error. :D

Well, I'm on Ebon Hawk, and with the premise of the whites with Cartel packs, I'm actually not in the hunt any more now.

I haven't actually bought one yet, but that's because I've been doing other things. They go as low as about 3M here.